PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

borges vs felger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felger hasn't yet learned that you can't be different by saying the same thing every day.

SVN said:
And he's laughing all the way to the bank... I've said it before and I'll say it again: Felger made a conscious decision to be as big of a jackass as possible because he saw that it's better to be a jackass everyone's talking about than an intelligent, rational person no one's talking about.

So everytime he says something that gets Patriots fans all riled up about what an idiot he is, he laughs himself silly.

And yet the Pats offense managed just 17 points.

I guess Felger must have forgotten about the Pats last drive when instead of trying to make themselves look good, the Pats took three knees when they could have tacked on points. This was after the Pats drove from their own 25 to the Bills 20 without a problem, a drive that took six minutes.

And he fails to mention the 186 yards rushing on the day.

I'm disappointed.:(

When I saw the title of this thread I was hoping that Borges and Felger were going to have a knife fight.

PATSNUTme said:
I'm disappointed.:(

When I saw the title of this thread I was hoping that Borges and Felger were going to have a knife fight.
Nope. Borges only hits guys in wheelchairs. :D

Willie55 said:

I guess Felger must have forgotten about the Pats last drive when instead of trying to make themselves look good, the Pats took three knees when they could have tacked on points. This was after the Pats drove from their own 25 to the Bills 20 without a problem, a drive that took six minutes.

And he fails to mention the 186 yards rushing on the day.
And that we do have some non holdout WR reinforcements on the way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back