PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges takes shots at BB again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Belichick’s point misses - BostonHerald.com

blames BB for not hiring the coaches he lamented are not in the league.... WTF ...
With writers like Borges around, it sometimes makes you think a guy like Belichick might be better off not offering opinions like he did in that article. BB meant well, then some tool finds a negative in what he said. BB undoubtedly thinks a guy with Shanahan's resume doesn't immediately settle for an assistant coaching job, no matter what team makes an offer. In fact, he's probably be less likely to go to work for the Patriots because of the zero upward mobility with Belichick there.

SVN - go wash your eyes out with acid and sin no more. :nono:

my feeling is that, when it comes to Borges, we should post the quotes here - if really necessary - and not help him out with hits on a link to his story.

Yeah, I don't know why this tool keeps getting threads dedicated to his drivel. He obviously is not a great football writer, he's a liar and a cheat, and he's been crying about Coach Belichick since he got hired in 2000.

GFY, Borges.

It's the only way Borges can write anything of his own without plagiarizing or stealing it from someone else.

What do you expect?
Once a turd - - - always a turd!
Don't read his drivel, it's worthless because he's worthless.
:bricks:

my feeling is that, when it comes to Borges, we should post the quotes here - if really necessary - and not help him out with hits on a link to his story.

I doubt he's getting too many hits. The article has been up there for a while with 0 comments. I was thinking about making a comment asking him whom he plagiarized that article from but that would mean that I would have to create an account and I'm far too lazy for that.

I doubt he's getting too many hits. The article has been up there for a while with 0 comments. I was thinking about making a comment asking him whom he plagiarized that article from but that would mean that I would have to create an account and I'm far too lazy for that.

I wrote him a comment telling him he was an *****.:D Doubt they'll post it, but as long as someone that works for the Herald will relay the message. "Hey Ron, another comment for you, they think you're an ass."...pause and sigh..."I'll just send it to the complaint department that we assembled for Tomasse"

This is the biggest reach I've seen Borges make yet. The most objective person in the world would find this laughable. Hire Mike Shanahan as your OC! Right...

This is the biggest reach I've seen Borges make yet. The most objective person in the world would find this laughable. Hire Mike Shanahan as your OC! Right...

Shanahan as our OC would be AWESOME. However, it is the most unlikely thing that will happen in the world as well. Shanahan will not be a coordinator again.

Shanahan as our OC would be AWESOME. However, it is the most unlikely thing that will happen in the world as well. Shanahan will not be a coordinator again.

That's what I meant. I'll take "Becoming a parody of yourself" for 300, Alex.

I doubt Shanahan would accept anything less than being coach and GM again. Heck, I'm not sure if any of the coaches mentioned would accpet a coordinator position, and Borges even trumps himself saying that the Pats may have even interviewed one.

I appreciate BB's promote from within approach. Not only does it give a lot of youing talent an opportunity to acheive, but helps drive people within the organization to perform and it's probably a helluva lot cheaper too (BB was a finance major, after all).

Borges is really just expressing what he felt when after being caught plagiarizing, no one would even extend the position of copy boy to him......

The guy was a heck of a writer, once upon a time..........man did he ever lose it.

Stupid is, as stupid does.

Unfortunately I read this ass wype article, and as a result have once again lent credibility to the writing of Wrongful...

How does this clown keep getting his articles posted to patsfans?

he blabbered the same kind of thing when BB left the controls to mcdaniel.......how'd that work out?

fact is that BB wouldn't have the guy in there if he didn't have a clue........a team with the guys on offense that the pats have don't need a guy like martz or shanahan to come in and mess with things.......they'll just make the WR's actually start running routes and screw the whole thing up.......guy like welker, moss, brady almost don't need a coach at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes