PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

borges next article tommorow will be..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
about seymour's agent now ;). Any other guesses ?

SVN said:

He has had some injury problems is probably overrated anyway.

He may just talk about boxing, it might take a few days to find the "evidence" that Seymour was ripped off.

We should have signed David Terrell to a long term contract instead.

zippo59 said:
He has had some injury problems is probably overrated anyway.
i think he said something -ve even when seymour was drafted if iam not wrong. i might be mistaken .

SVN said:
i think he said something -ve even when seymour was drafted if iam not wrong. i might be mistaken .

No, you are right, Borges was against the Patriots drafting Sey and made mention of this on several occassions.

I think his next story should be about his rectal exploratory surgery on yet another expedition in search of his head!

Partly right, his article will be about how he screwed himself by taking a hometown discount and how he should have shopped himself around. Then the rest of the article will be about how his agent sold out and never bothered talking to any other team. Then another article will focus on how the Patriots are hypocrites because they wouldn't give our former Kicker 3.5 million a year but they will pay Seymour 8 million? He will upload that article from the same folder that contains the other article that would have told us how cheap the Patriots are for not giving Sey the money.

Last edited:
SVN said:

C'mon, this one's easy. Tomorrow's Borges piece will be a puff piece about Seymour. About how he deserves every penny he's getting, etc., etc. All of which is definitely true. During the article, Borges will take a few indirect shots at BB saying how this extension proves players make the coach and the Patriots are about the talent and not the scheme.

here is what borges had to say about seymour:

Maybe the Borges article will be about how Tom Brady needs a playmaker, but the Pats passes on TO for some defensive end with low sack numbers.

Or will it be about Seymour's agent rolling over for the Pats.

Stay tuned.

Seymour93 said:
:rofl:

Nice to see the Bombay TV craze has hit Patsfans!
thats funny. OT- incidentally this clip is from an old indian classic named 'Don'.Was a big hit during the 70's.of course its aged well and become useful for such funny use. just freaky seeing it today here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes