Borges needs a manicure

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
His nails are getting a little long...

And the :gossip: relationship between he and Seymour is really a hoot considering who drafted Richard and who mocked that drafting...

Seymour, for one, has been through this and stared down Patriots management, quietly but stubbornly fighting for himself. He never asked to be the highest paid defensive end. He asked for what he accepted, which is what Wilfork wants - fair compensation for outperforming his contract.

“It’s like Frederick Douglass (the American abolitionist) said, “There is no progress without struggle,’ ” :eek: Seymour said of Wilfork’s situation. “Vince is a guy I’d like to have on my team because he stands for something.”

MOD EDIT No more than 4 lines for copyrighted material.

Gotta love the civil rights analogy to millionaire athletes locked in contract squabbles... :violent:

And the backhanded and knock on guys who settle for what is offered, like the HOF QB and heart and soul MLB...because apparently for them it's about winning on the field moreso than off it...which has certainly helped the contractual freedom fighters even have a case to make when it's their turn...

Vince Wilfork nose his position - BostonHerald.com

Last edited by a moderator:

And the :gossip: relationship between he and Seymour is really a hoot considering who drafted Richard and who mocked that drafting...

Gotta love the civil rights analogy to millionaire athletes locked in contract squabbles... :violent:

And the backhanded and knock on guys who settle for what is offered, like the HOF QB and heart and soul MLB...because apparently for them it's about winning on the field moreso than off it...which has certainly helped the contractual freedom fighters even have a case to make when it's their turn...

Isn't what he's trying to talk about quiet effin' strength?

How is this on Borges? Seymour said all that stuff.

Last edited:
How is David Terrell doing?

How about Kenyatta Walker?

Sey has always been vocal. As long as he's all pro on the field.

Last edited:
I disagree with Frederick Douglass and Richard Seymour.

As for Borges, I wish he'd just go away.

Last edited:
As the guys at Shredded Wheat say, progress is overrated.

My thoughts exactly.

Richard $eymour has always been 100% about what's best for Richard $eymour, and 0% about what's best for his team, or his teammates. I believe that he has never forgiven Bill for not starting him the game after he had to fly to SC for his father's funeral. If he doesn't get every penny he thinks he deserves, then he's gone, salary cap be damned.

As for Wrong Bogus, he's been dead to me for so long, that I seriously can't remember the last time I read anything he wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes