PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges - good and bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same right back, oh person of great meaningfulness. :rolleyes:

My point - that somehow with all your self proclaimed brilliance you missed - was that every top team has flaws and I am quite secure knowing that we are led by the best QB in the business.

All I asked you was if you could agree....why you chose to insult and demean only says to me that you must be a real know it all and a joy to be around.

I am really glad I don't know you.

You keep worrying and criticizing like this you won't live long enough to see #4 never mind the 5th ring for Brady.

All you really need to understand - again -

This is actually what you started off with. It sounds like you are the one setting a combative tone.

I'm gonna drop dead because I notice some obvious flaws that need improving?

And I need to understand- AGAIN-? What, have we had this conversation before? That sounds pretty patronizing to me, and was clearly directed my way from you, guy.

Then everything I say is apparently meaningless?

Yeah, I'm really being hard on you. You must be all tore up inside. :cool:

I haven't self proclaimed any brilliance, I just don't have time to pander to people like you that spout off ignorant responses without actually understanding what was said in the first place. I forgot, my words are meaningless to you.

Maybe you should check your tone before assuming that I just came out of nowhere at you. You might be surprised at what you learn, meaningful guy.

And, yeah, I am glad I don't know you because you come off as a prick who doesn't bother to actually understand a point of view before you tell the guy he is going to suddenly drop dead.

As far as Brady, I don't think he is going to improve the blocking, get open as a WR, hold onto the ball as a RB, or do 99% of what needs to be done to win in the playoffs. He is a great QB, but not a cure all. I find your question to be rather simplistic, to be honest. Since you found my answer to be meaningless words, I am not sure what we really have further to discuss unless you want to just trade insults which is frankly a little weak at this point. Yeah, merry christmas, guy! :rolleyes:

All I asked you was if you could agree....why you chose to insult and demean only says to me that you must be a real know it all and a joy to be around.

Look, you called his long, cogent post "all those meaningless words of yours" and he got pissed off and yelled at you. So fine, twenty lashes all around and let's move on and get this back to a football discussion.

Here's my general take: this is a good team. That's tantalizing, especially in a year when everybody has weaknesses. I'd say the Chargers have the best all-around talent but play wildly inconsistently. Chicago has a scary (in a good way) defense but also a scary (in a bad way) offense; Indy is the reverse. Baltimore is fine but not an elite-caliber team. Dallas is totally unpredictable.

So I'm psyched about this Pats' team's chances, but also frustrated that they're looking almost as inconsistent as San Diego. This doesn't make me a pessimist, though...I'm frustrated BECAUSE I'M OPTIMISTIC. Because I think my team can be a serious Superbowl contender this year if they can pull themselves together just a little bit better.

Look, you called his long, cogent post "all those meaningless words of yours" and he got pissed off and yelled at you. So fine, twenty lashes all around and let's move on and get this back to a football discussion.

Here's my general take: this is a good team. That's tantalizing, especially in a year when everybody has weaknesses. I'd say the Chargers have the best all-around talent but play wildly inconsistently. Chicago has a scary (in a good way) defense but also a scary (in a bad way) offense; Indy is the reverse. Baltimore is fine but not an elite-caliber team. Dallas is totally unpredictable.

So I'm psyched about this Pats' team's chances, but also frustrated that they're looking almost as inconsistent as San Diego. This doesn't make me a pessimist, though...I'm frustrated BECAUSE I'M OPTIMISTIC. Because I think my team can be a serious Superbowl contender this year if they can pull themselves together just a little bit better.

I'm frustrated because I'm optimistic.

Wow. That is such a great way of describing the middle ground point of view. Happy, but want to finish the season well by playing better.

Something good came out of this thread after all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey