PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges Differnt Tune on MSNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just don't get all these Borges threads .why do people continue to read his garbage .i sent him a email awhile back where i informed him that i don't read him or watch any show he appears on .i had a good laugh at his expense. he actually responded back to me lol. just ignore the guy maybe he will go away.

And by coming in here to talk about him and what an idiot he is, you give him exactly what he wants.

Borges is hardly an idiot, he has prolonged a stale career by finding ways to repeatedly and unrelentingly knock the top franchise in professional sports. He makes his bread and butter pissing off Pats fans, and he still read him every Sunday morning.

UNFREAKING believeable

Or better yet, typical.

So, when he is expecting the Niners to sign him, Borges rates him the number one free agent and says "Wherever he goes, the 270-pound Thomas appears headed toward making an impact."

But once the Pats sign him it is a whole different story entirely.

How does this guy continue to receive a paycheck

We should seriously considering banning his being mentioned on this board. This board alone probably pays half his salary and provides half his viewership....Let it go.....

I give the guy credit, hes a marketing genius, hes marketed himself as the contrarian whos critical of the Pats and fans love to hate.....

UNFREAKING believeable

Or better yet, typical.

So, when he is expecting the Niners to sign him, Borges rates him the number one free agent and says "Wherever he goes, the 270-pound Thomas appears headed toward making an impact."

But once the Pats sign him it is a whole different story entirely.

How does this guy continue to receive a paycheck

I enjoy listening to him, and reading his articles, but he is a fraud. He's funny in how he has a certain jerkish way of talking about sports related topics, but he is FOS. I heard him on the radio pre Colts game take the Colts, and then saw him on that Felger TV show pick the Pats, or vice versa. Fraud. I saw Dan Marino do the same on HBO and CBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes