PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges Claims Branch Again Being Coerced Into $6m Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeSixPat said:
Not to belabor the good points made previously, but the franchise tag is there for a reason. It can and should be used - either as leverage, or for real.

The fact that Borges views the argument "just because its there you don't have to use it" as "powerful" just illustrates his bias once again.

I agree Joe especially since Borges' motto seems to be 'take a shot whenever I feel like just because I can'.

One of the points is branch has not said 1 word.Its his agent yapping.
A agent makes $$$ by making a big deal that is all he is worried about nothing else.
Also, branch signed him as a agent because of that so its just rattling the cages.

Willie tryed the direct approach and it blew up on his face so if this does not work branch will get his big payday next year from another team .

at the end nfl is a business and the chance of a rookie cashing in is once in a career thing if he is good and lucky.So let him have his day.

Just thank Snyder who loves to overpay. Doesn't this guy have a cap expert on the payroll? Skins are quickly killing what cap space they gained from the new CBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back