PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges BLASTS Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Ron Borges was discussing the D. Branch situation tonight on Sports Plus. He said 'Brady has never been what I consider a terribly stand up guy when it comes to his teammates........If I were Branch, I wouldn't be waiting for a life preserver from Brady, that's for sure'.

Does anybody know to what Borges could possibly be referring??????????

Bostonian1962 said:
Ron Borges was discussing the D. Branch situation tonight on Sports Plus. He said 'Brady has never been what I consider a terribly stand up guy when it comes to his teammates........If I were Branch, I wouldn't be waiting for a life preserver from Brady, that's for sure'.

I think he's referring to that slimy alien creature that grows in his gut during full moons.

Ron hates tom's success and positively loathes BB's.

Why oh why do people still pay attention to Borges?

Last edited:
Never have I heard anything come out of Brady's mouth with regard to his teamates that made me raise my eyebrow even a little. How does Bore-ges still have a job.

Ron, if you're reading this - you're an *******.

That is contrary to everything any of his teammates have ever said about him.

BB flushes more football knowledge every morning than Borges will accumulate in a lifetime.

Bostonian1962 said:
He said 'Brady has never been what I consider a terribly stand up guy when it comes to his teammates........

I seem to remember Brady standing up to deliver such crisp passes to Branch :)

Not that I'd call Brady a 'company man', but he embodies what the franchise is all about- if Branch wants to play hardball with the Patriots, he's challenging what Brady represents.

Aside from the fact he demanded Branch be in a television commercial with him, I don't think he has any interest in taking care of his buddy/teammate.

Oh I am sure this has to do with Brady not taking max type money , and then also not supporting these hold outs for more $$$.

DarMan said:
BB flushes more football knowledge every morning than Borges will accumulate in a lifetime.
Forget Belichick, I think we do too - Borges knows nothing and he continues to prove it.

primetime said:
Aside from the fact he demanded Branch be in a television commercial with him, I don't think he has any interest in taking care of his buddy/teammate.

Not to mention his entire offensive line...Brady insisted that they all were in the commercial.

What a tool Borges is.......let me know if anyone sees him in the practice tent in Foxboro practice.

Don't you see folks? The only reason he would say something so stupid is to piss us off, thereby getting us to post about him, thereby giving him the publicity/attention he craves. He is literally a troll and should be ignored.

Bostonian1962 said:

That statement is pretty slanderous, in my opinion. Brady has gone to bat fore several players, including David Terrell.

Bostonian1962 said:

Just the scumbag cripple beater trying to start some crap.

The waste of sperm isn't worth the air his cripple beating lungs consume!

Hilarious.

Brady is probably the most stand up guy I've ever heard when it comes to his teammates. Most of the time it is almost comical. After every game last year where he was getting beaten to a pulp dodging unblocked rushers he would go on and on about how great his protection was.

I honestly can't remember a single bad word about a teammate from him.

Borges must have forgotten that Brady isn't the QB for the Colts. That is MANNING. And only he throws his teammates under the bus.

Borges would just love to see Brady get involved in stuff like this...a no-win situation for any team leader if ever there was one. Personally, I like how players publicly stay out of each others business dealings to the greatest extent possible...makes for a tighter team.

I have to try to make a trip to my Patriots friend and get some inside news. to be honest...I am not worried at all. We could have 3 wideouts using 2 at a time and still win using Maroney/Dillon/TE's in a fierce run/short pass attack game....sending the WR's long just to make space.

Many great teams went all the way to the Super Bowl with merely 1 good WR and a great run game...HEY BORGES...WE DON'T NEED YOU...BYE !!!

Borges has zero credibility. He's turned into a carnival sideshow freak.

What? he expects Brady to nose his way into the Branch negotiations? Brady is smart. It's not his place. Branch already has a licensed professional sports agent. Borges is openly rooting for a circus to break out.

He's pathetic.

Isaac said:
Don't you see folks? The only reason he would say something so stupid is to piss us off, thereby getting us to post about him, thereby giving him the publicity/attention he craves. He is literally a troll and should be ignored.

Your RIGHT....and we fall for it again and again and again. Ron Bogus laughs his ass off with his editors because he is getting ratings and response.

(Last paragraph edited out)

Last edited by a moderator:
DaBruinz said:
Borges must have forgotten that Brady isn't the QB for the Colts. That is MANNING. And only he throws his teammates under the bus.

Yeah, no sh*t!

I remember reading a post from someone who wrote that Borges once said on a show that he knew something about BB but couldn't devulge the info.
I believe it was inferred that Borges was trying to defend his negative disposition toward BB.
Than I thought the "BB named as other man" thread was what he was referrring to. I guess I'll give him a very minute slither of credibility back.

But now I can clearly see that his loathing goes beyond Belichick.

Yeah, Ron, go have a go with TB and see how far that takes ya.

Now I'll take that very minute slither of credibility away.

This is comical. Let's see, do you think Brady made guys like Patten, Givens and Branch or the other way around? Brady is the best football player in the NFL, period. He's proven that by winning championships with average talent around him. No other quarterback who has won two or more Super Bowls has had as little to work with on the offensive side of the ball as Brady has. Actually, I think that's the only thing the Pats have done wrong. They go with the theory that they can just line up anyone and win because of Brady. While that may be true, can you imagine how deadly he would be with the Colts or Cardinals receivers? Hell, the Pats would never lose a game. People can have their own opinion and say what they want but I hate Derrick Jeter and I don't go around saying he's overrated or a bad teammate. If you're good, you're good and Brady is the best in the game in every area bar none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back