PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boomer on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What link is that ??? Why is the WEEI stream on a .de (Denmark ?) server ? What is that site ?

Says the Steelers are better right now then the Colts because of injuries...and thinks that they will go 13-3.

he puts the Steelers ahead of the Colts on his depthchart even though the Colts will be the biggest challenge for the Pats?? They are no longer the biggest challenge if they aren't #2.

Last edited:
Wow, he just buried Philip Rivers. Just brutalized him.

Wow, he just buried Philip Rivers. Just brutalized him.

Yes, several times. Said if he owned SD he'd 'buy' Cowher whatever it took and have a super franchise.

Last edited:
This stuff is gold BTW.

Next hour BB! 5:00

Last edited:
I look forward to Boomer every week he is great and very entertaining. To bad NBC didn't have someone like him instead of their pathetic crew.

What link is that ??? Why is the WEEI stream on a .de (Denmark ?) server ? What is that site ?

I don't know where the link is from, i just know i click on it and WEEI streams 24/7! :) You can go to WEEI and listen there as well after signing up and loggin in...this link is just easier.

this link works too...automatically launches windows media player...

mms://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/WEEI

I don't know where the link is from, i just know i click on it and WEEI streams 24/7! :) You can go to WEEI and listen there as well after signing up and loggin in...this link is just easier.

.de = Germany (Deutchland)
.dk = Denmark (Danmark)

Loads of great stations on that website, been using it for ages.

BB next so they sez

They play him in with "Under my Thumb" LOL.

Last edited:
BB jokingly played interviewer and asked an interesting question of Fred Smerlas. Asked him which QB he'd start if he was HC of Buffalo. Edwards was Fred's and the correct answer. BB had no further comment. Just busting Smerlas' balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes