Welcome to PatsFans.com

BOOK: WRONG ON RACE ... The Democratic Party's Buried Past

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Apr 3, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,784 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

Since the democratic race pretty much came down to Clinton vs Obama I have been convinced that this is all about payback. The media will have you believe that African-Americans are sick of the republicans but I have not seen it that way. I have stated here that African-Americans are sick of the white elitist attitude of the democratic party.

So bouncing around the internet today I find this book. Feel free of course to say what you think. Seems like a great tool for discussion ... a discussion that the democrats even in this race ... wish would go away.

http://www.palgrave-usa.com/catalog/product.aspx?isbn=023060062X

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +977 / 2 / -9

Oh Jesus, you've gone and done now, wait until you see the spin, the whailing and the blubbering you get on this.

We all know that the only people who are capable of Racism are "WHITE" and especially the white christian republican neo cons.

If racism should rear it's ugly head in a minority community there is always a justifiable reason for it (no toys to play with when they were kids)

Cambridge Mass 55 years ago:
    The democrat city councilors, the mayors, the democrat cops, the democrat court officers, and the democrat rubbish men that worked for the city of Cambridge were the most racist bastards in the country, but things sure have changed down there now (no further comment).

:bricks:

3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Don't forget Al Gore Sr voting against Civil Rights.

4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Wait a minute!! I was told that only white Republicans were racists!! :wha:

You mean the Democrat party of Teddy "Life-guard" Kennedy and John Heinz Kerry, and Al "Tobacco Road" Gore, and all the rest of the white Dems don't want to see black people in leadership??????

Say it ain't so, Joe!!

:rolleyes:

//