PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Book sort of recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This Xmas I was given "education of a coach' which I have just finished reading. I really enjoyed that book.

The other 'book' that I was given was: Greatness; The rise of Tom Brady. A Boston Globe Book.

OK,stop laughing. I does have a lot of info,stats, game summarys, and great photos.

I can see that a few years from now it will be great to pull the book out and take a nice stroll down memory lane. It retails for 24.95 but I'll betyou can pick it up for half price at some of the discount book stores.

I too enjoyed Education of a Coach. It gave great insight into how coach Bellichick was educated. Everything that happened prior to his arrival as the NE head coach seemed to build to this magnificent crescendo, that is still playing. A great read for any football fan. I highly recommend it.

PATSNUTme said:
This Xmas I was given "education of a coach' which I have just finished reading. I really enjoyed that book.

The other 'book' that I was given was: Greatness; The rise of Tom Brady. A Boston Globe Book.

OK,stop laughing. I does have a lot of info,stats, game summarys, and great photos.

I can see that a few years from now it will be great to pull the book out and take a nice stroll down memory lane. It retails for 24.95 but I'll betyou can pick it up for half price at some of the discount book stores.

I have that on my Amazon wish list and the price is $16.47. But you know what they say, "Wish in one hand and........" Oh, nevermind!

I GAVE Education of a Coach to my daughter ... because author Halberstam had been her college graduation speaker ... and both volumes of Lavin's Management Style of the New England Patriots to my son ... who is a business student.

Both taught me how to properly root for the woeful, ol' Pats ... and bring them to success thru Positive Rooting Technique.

I haven't seen any of those three books back since. :-(

Bill's Girl said:
I have that on my Amazon wish list and the price is $16.47. But you know what they say, "Wish in one hand and........" Oh, nevermind!

Wonder's what Bill's Girl is doing with the other hand.....sorry, scott99's mind lives in the gutter, lol.

scott99 said:
Wonder's what Bill's Girl is doing with the other hand.....sorry, scott99's mind lives in the gutter, lol.

:eek: the other hand is typing, silly boy.......

Bill's Girl said:
:eek: the other hand is typing, silly boy.......

And drawing BB's profile- free hand. Has a shrine set up in her closet.

Bill's Girl said:

Actually now that it's the off season, I bet that if you went to some of those discount book stores, you could get one for $10 or less.

Like I said before , this is not a great literary classic. But, it is a nice reference type book if you want to go back down memory lane sometime.

PATSNUTme said:
And drawing BB's profile- free hand. Has a shrine set up in her closet.

I guess the day has come when the lines between the members of the Kool-Aid choir have melded together. Bella is the one who draws, HC has the shrine, I am the one who thinks shameful thougths.......;)

Bill's Girl said:
I guess the day has come when the lines between the members of the Kool-Aid choir have melded together. Bella is the one who draws, HC has the shrine, I am the one who thinks shameful thougths.......;)

Add them all together and you got one really hot BB stalker babe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey