PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boneheaded Charlotte Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gon_Trevil

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Wouldn't it make sense for the Panthers to make a run at Corey Dillon? Dillon has ties to new offensive coordinator Jeff Davidson, who used to be an assistant with the Patriots.
-- Charlotte Observer

Doh! Shouldn't they have done their research and found out that Corey Dillon wants out of NE because he wants to be a full time back, and that playing sidekick with DeAngelo Williams wouldn't be any different from his situation with Maroney? :bricks:

Last edited:
There has been no talk of that as of today that I have heard.

P.S. There's no talk of any football.
Its all Duke/NC baseball and will be till the after the Final 4

Doh! Shouldn't they have done their research and found out that Corey Dillon wants out of NE because he wants to be a full time back, and that playing sidekick with DeAngelo Williams wouldn't be any different from his situation with Maroney? :bricks:
dillon makes no sense, he talks about retiring with his body intact, put wants out because hes not getting enough of touches, hmmm he could conserve his body with less touches with the pats and make a good salary, makes no sense, this tells me the pats wanted hin to restructure and he balked

I don't think that is any more bonehead than people on here saying Dillon is going to the Jets when he would be in the same situation with Washington there.

Why is he retiring or leaving anyways?

I say good luck to Corey is he wants to be a full time back at this point but I am still a fan of what he did for us.

If he wants to win a SB, what better place than New England who was 4 points away from another SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back