Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bomb Iran Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23709556/

Cheney: Iran may have resumed nukes program

We've gotta strike them first this is bull$h!t!!!!!!! We can't let them get a hold of nukes (even though we sold them their fist centrifuge). We can't put nuclear weapons in the hands of an evil empire who has an elected leader who is misquoted as saying that he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Lets BOMB these people!

The only way to stop these evil people from getting a nuclear weapon is to bomb them with nuclear weapons! Bomb IRAN! it makes so much sense. Once we BOMB them, then we will begin the healing process.

After we bomb them things should calm down, and I imagine they will come to the conclusion that our way of life is better than theirs. They will toss aside their guns and surrender to freedom. They will shout in the streets and greet our tactical nuclear raid as a liberation. They will hopefully be so thankful that they will give us all of their oil at either a discounted price...or...for free.

That way we can still oversell it to the american public and get these oil companies some more money.

I have faith in our leadership. Sure they have hit a few...bumps in the road (if you will) in Iraq. But I also believe in lessons learned. I think they learned a valuable lesson in Iraq...a lesson so valueable it cost us almost 4,000 troops so far. I believe in second chances. Lets give the Bush administration one more chance to get it right!

Lets all join together an support a tactical nuclear assault on the country of Iran. I know NATO is down.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8048
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

”What it (the NIE) says is that they have definitely had in the past a program to develop a nuclear warhead; that it would appear that they stopped that weaponization process in 2003. We don’t know whether or not they’ve restarted,” he said.

”What we do know is that they had then, and have now, a process by which they’re trying to enrich uranium, which is the key obstacle they’ve got to overcome in order to have a nuclear weapon,” he added. ”They’ve been working at it for years.”

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need to do something about this. When has Cheney ever been wrong? Or admitted to being wrong about something.