PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolts fire Schottenheimer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things :

- I'd still put my money on SD over NYG right now. With Tiki gone, that could be a frightfully bad team.

- It's irrelevant. Ellie should be banned to hell - the Mannings think they're bigger than the league. You get drafted by a team you go to that team. End of story. Don't like it ? Go play in the Arena league or the CFL.
Not saying it was right or wrong, but John Elway refused to report to the Baltimore Colts, who drafted him with the first pick in 1983.
Oops, didn't read the whole thread, PatsfanAz already mentioned this.

Last edited:
Agreed. Although I note that John Elway is widely beloved throughout the league and even non-Bronco fans seem to get misty-eyed over the "this one's for john" NFL film.

I'm not saying what Archie DID was right. I'm just saying that he was correct in his assessment of that sorry-ass franchise.
I don't care what Elway did. Ellie did what he did and I enjoy every failure of his because of it.

Regarding the "sorry-ass franchise", even being in the tougher AFC, I like the Chargers' chance of winning a SB in the next few years over the Giants'.

To clarify a few things 1st-The Chargers initially offered Marty a multi-year extension to his contract. Marty declined that and accepted a 1 year extension.
:confused:

Marty had a year left on his contract after this year - he wasn't offered a multi year extension, he was offered a one year extension - which would have resulted in multi (2) years left but a one year extension is all he was offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back