Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bolton @ CPAC "Benefits of Nuking Chicago"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Mar 2, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +702 / 20 / -30

Gonna be a long 8 years, Limbaugh, Malkin, Delay and Santorum want Obama to fail, and now Bolton wants to NUKE Chicago...

John Bolton at CPAC: The Benefits of Nuking Chicago | Mother Jones

Don't diss the source, here is the video...

C-PAC's Craziest Moments So Far - Political Machine - Politics Blog, Opinion and Analysis - AOL News

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +323 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) So thats what CPAC stands for. I always thought it it stood for CREEPY POLITICAL ACTION CONFERENCE. Because a number of creepy people ad ideas have come out of it. Now i know. And thats the rest of the story. :rolleyes:

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +695 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

So where was "benefit" used except in your title ? Assuming you read the paragraph and can understand English you will see that he was mocking "Iran as a tiny threat" by mocking "the nuking Chicago as a tiny threat" meaning that both would be incresibly huge, disasterous events.

Not that I would expect anything less disingenuous from you, of course.

4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +702 / 20 / -30

Without regard this is good for Obama, as all it does is show how idiotic the CPAC is after Limbaugh spoke this is all gravy.. as long as this rhetoric continues it is good for the Dems and shows how out of touch the republicans with mainstream america. It will play well in the heartland.

Hyperbole and using words such as benefit is not the sole asset of the right, see Rush, Malkin, Coulter and Joe the Plumber.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  5. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +695 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

Sure, if the average American can't understand and parse a sentence - just like you can't - then it may help Democrats. In reality it will make no difference. Obama is tied to the economy, if he gets it turned around he's golden; if not he's just a pretender with a lot of words.

6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +702 / 20 / -30

It may or may not impact Obama, what it will do is continue to polarize the republicans from mainstream america.. the rhetoric displayed at this conference, shows how out of touch this party is with the reality that most folks are facing. The language of the right and conferences like this will continue to haunt them for quite a while.. it makes great campaign slogans, and even better when taken out of context.

7. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +695 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

Again, if people are stupid and read that as Bolton wanting to nuke Chicago or seeing a benefit of such - then we have bigger problems than D vs. R because our people will be stupid.

8. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +34 / 3 / -2

#80 Jersey

Michaels’ brother?

9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +702 / 20 / -30

We ain't dealing with a generation of rocket scientists, see how many fall for the illogic of Rush, Coulter and the rest of the crew.. lack of intelligence is fairly pervasive in both parties.

10. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +853 / 12 / -7

Yep, the Con-unist circus is definitely in town. I actually feel sorry for guys like BFan who, though always wrong, usually puts together a coherent sentence. Best of luck defending the clowns for the next few cycles.

PFnV

11. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +695 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

That's cute that you've latched on to saying I'm always wrong. I'm still waiting for someone to show me where Bolton talked about the "Benefits of nuking Chicago".

12. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 9 / -13

I heard some of Limbaugh's speech yesterday, I agreed with what he said. Nice to see you lying about what Bolton said.

13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

We hear a lot today about the Far Right voices wanting Obama to fail people like Rush, Coulter, Malkin etc.

I wonder, did Hollywood, Matthews, Jon Stewart, Murtha, Kennedy, Kerry Gore, Pelosi, her little gang Of rats and the NY Times, did all these people want GW BUSH to succeed
    .........:singing::singing::singing:

THE RIGHT WING IS NOW DOING TO BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA EXACTLY WHAT THE LEFT WING DID TO GEORGE WALKER BUSH.
    (they haven't called obama a chimp yet though)

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +702 / 20 / -30

Learned about lying from the republicans... that seems to be a consistent theme is the past election, continuing up to now.. see Pelosi Mice, High speed Las Vegas Rail... lies are not the exclusive venue of the right. Maybe the Dems can take a page from their playbook.

The reality is that the Righties get their depends in a bunch, all the while their spokesmen and women tell lie after lie after lie and then they defend their lying. If the Dems had bold faced liars such as this I would not be proud of them, nor would I defend this abhorrant behavior.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  15. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +695 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

Democrats are like little kids. He did it so I'll do it. They lied so we'll lie. They spent too much so we'll spend too much. I think my 9 & 11 year olds are more mature than the Dems around here.

16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +702 / 20 / -30

Guess that is as close to saying that lying by the right is ok, just more situational ethics of the Republicans.. not much else makes sense. Admitting that your spokesman and women lie is a very good step.. the maturity of the right is very apparent here..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

17. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +695 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

I never said Republicans lied, I said that Democrats said they lied.

Whatever, this is this most pathetic stretch of a thread I've seen in a long time.

18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

The Democrats Didn't Want GW Bush To Fail

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +702 / 20 / -30

But they did lie, over and over again.. it has been proven time and time again, just because the Left takes a page out of the righty play book.. a conundrum ensues, get used to it.. if the Dems had any sense they would do this every day, their problem is that they play too nice. They need to do as the righties do and make hyperbole and hysteria their vehicles of communication.

Suspect you think it is pathetic, because the tables are turned on the how the righties lie all the time and spread internet rumors that somehow then get published in the Washington Times, Woldnet or Newsmax and then become fact.. because they said so.

20. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +695 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

Nah, Obama and his crew have been lying since the moment they were inaugurated - before that actually - there's plenty to go around.