Bold Prediction: Remember this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEPettyOfficer72

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
“Champions keep playing until they get it right.”

~ Billie Jean King

One of my favorite quotes, absolutely love it.
~ 2001, 2003, and 2004

And with that being said, I am making a bold prediction but more like a promise. And that promise is that we will go on to the playoffs, and then go on to win the Superbowl. I truly believe and feel that with this group. That is my bold prediction. With Bill Belicheck, Tom Brady and a couple of Superbowls along the way, this team will figure it out and will get it right. The Giant lost today, especially being that many things were similar in the way we lost and somewhat the atmoshpere I think will be a turning point and is exactly what we needed, even after loosing a close one to Pittsburgh.

Remember this post at the end of the season .... ;)

Admire the optimism.

I think we have a solid chance to go 12-4 and get a bye.

We're not going to win the super bowl though, not with the mindset the team has adopted, personnel screwups at DB, and over-reliance on one player. Will be a fun ride though

~ Billie Jean King

~ 2001, 2003, and 2004

And with that being said, I am making a bold prediction but more like a promise. And that promise is that we will go on to the playoffs, and then go on to win the Superbowl. I truly believe and feel that with this group. That is my bold prediction. With Bill Belicheck, Tom Brady and a couple of Superbowls along the way, this team will figure it out and will get it right. The Giant lost today, especially being that many things were similar in the way we lost and somewhat the atmoshpere I think will be a turning point and is exactly what we needed, even after loosing a close one to Pittsburgh.

OT: were you in the navy? What rank are you? AM3 here been around VFA-27 in japan and was in VFA-131 in VA beach last year, just got out this year.

~ Billie Jean King

~ 2001, 2003, and 2004

this is a 10-6 team and most likely out of the playoffs. take off the rose colored glasses and remember this post!

I thought they didnt allow drinking on Navy ships?

9-7 and Belichick's getting canned and Krafty's going to hire the cheapest coach he can find

Last edited:
9-7 and Belichick's getting canned and Krafty's going to hire the cheapest coach he can find

LOL! Belichick is the highest paid coach in the NFL. Yeah, Bob Kraft is real cheap. :rolleyes:

I think there was some sarcasm intended with that "cheap" post...

Um, well I'm a realist and I see a team that barely has a shot at the playoffs with the way their playing. Defense has always been terrible and this team lives and dies with how well the offense plays. If they can't even put up 30 a game anymore this teams in trouble.

Admire the optimism I guess?

Kraft is going to move the team to Los Angeles and New England will be swallowed up in a giant earthquake. We're all gonna die!!!

Anyway we go 11-5 and lose our second playoff game.

I like the optimism. Send out the positive vibes!

I am not giving up on the Pats season this year and I wont until theie season is over, however that may occur...by winning their last playoff game, hopefully!

But, the realist in me says, this team has flaws and right now needs to fix them ASAP.

I think we have a solid chance to go 12-4 and get a bye.

We're not going to win the super bowl though, not with the mindset the team has adopted, personnel screwups at DB, and over-reliance on one player. Will be a fun ride though

I see 10-6......they are going to lose to the jets, eagles, and bills

~ Billie Jean King

~ 2001, 2003, and 2004

With Welker catching 200 passes for 3 yards each? Having to drive 30 mins just to sniff the red zone? Or will the defensive backs figure out how to use this mechanism called a neck?

Let me know the secret, I might gain confidence.

Last edited:
Love this blind optimism man....but maybe you should lay off the alcohol for awhile....;)

~ Billie Jean King

~ 2001, 2003, and 2004

this is a 10-6 team and most likely out of the playoffs. take off the rose colored glasses and remember this post!

Now there is a fresh breath of REALITY!!! I agree here....nothing I have seen from this group of guys shows me that they are going anywhere near the playoffs. And if they do get in, at this point, it would be a quicker exit than Charlie Sheen's first "Winning" tour stop......Maybe something will magically change...but I doubt it for this year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots