PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bogus beats Meterprel for Worst Radio Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/

Ron Borges barely squeaked by Jon Meterparel to take the top spot in this area, getting 257 votes and a 17% share to the morning flashguy's 210 votes and 14% share. These are out of 1472 total votes cast.
Borges spent the first part of the year on the old 1510 as a guest of the Eddie Andelman program. Because of the small audience, Borges felt confident to make wild accusations and statements that he would not be challenged on, nor would he ever make in his newspaper column. When the station folded operations, Borges moved over to ESPN Boston to a slightly larger audience on Mike Felger's program. He continued making the outlandish statements, but at least now had someone to semi-challenge him in Felger. Borges also appeared on the Patriots pregame shows on WBCN. All of these snide, I know something you don't references to Bill Belichick's character were tiresome. His constant claims that the Patriots were nothing more than a lucky club ready to fall apart annoyed enough people to place in atop this category.

Hoodie said:
Ron Borges barely squeaked by Jon Meterparel
I never hear them on the radio but I can't watch Meterparel on NEST. Talk about a hot aired wind bag. I will typically watch, I guess, if they're talking about the Patriots but it's very difficult.

Hoodie said:
http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/

Ron Borges barely squeaked by Jon Meterparel to take the top spot in this area, getting 257 votes and a 17% share to the morning flashguy's 210 votes and 14% share. These are out of 1472 total votes cast.
Borges spent the first part of the year on the old 1510 as a guest of the Eddie Andelman program. Because of the small audience, Borges felt confident to make wild accusations and statements that he would not be challenged on, nor would he ever make in his newspaper column. When the station folded operations, Borges moved over to ESPN Boston to a slightly larger audience on Mike Felger's program. He continued making the outlandish statements, but at least now had someone to semi-challenge him in Felger. Borges also appeared on the Patriots pregame shows on WBCN. All of these snide, I know something you don't references to Bill Belichick's character were tiresome. His constant claims that the Patriots were nothing more than a lucky club ready to fall apart annoyed enough people to place in atop this category.

Borges? Who's he????:rolleyes:

Bogus is #1, Bogus is #1.... piece of crap writer that he is supposed to be, wish the boxing game was better so he could use his talents or lack of elsewhere.

And in a recent poll of BSMW contributors and membership... Top historical/current world leaders

1)Neville Chamberlain 39%
2)Charles de Gaulle 26%
3)Fidel Castro 13%
4)Jimmy Carter 11%
5)Hugo Chavez 11%

Honorable Mention- Erskine Sandiford

MaineFB said:
And in a recent poll of BSMW contributors and membership... Top historical/current world leaders

2)Charles de Gaulle 26%
3)Fidel Castro 13%
4)Jimmy Carter 11%
5)Hugo Chavez 11%

Are you anti-BSMW?

MaineFB said:

2)Charles de Gaulle 26%
3)Fidel Castro 13%
4)Jimmy Carter 11%
5)Hugo Chavez 11%

I believe you have BSMW confused with the Globe itself.

Borges is a contrary prick who just takes a stupid point of view to get his name out there, and unfortunately we play right in to his hands.

PatsFanInEaglesLand said:
I believe you have BSMW confused with the Globe itself.

Borges is a contrary prick who just takes a stupid point of view to get his name out there, and unfortunately we play right in to his hands.

You're right and I regretted posting this as soon as I pressed the button. If we are ever to be rid of Bogus, fans need to ignore him. But I have to admit his snide comments about BB just set me off.:mad:

MaineFB said:

2)Charles de Gaulle 26%
3)Fidel Castro 13%
4)Jimmy Carter 11%
5)Hugo Chavez 11%

You are new to the board. There is a certain few people that post on the political board. They just wait for the slightest reason to pollute the football forum with political garbage.

So, I'm asking you as a fellow Mainer, please don't post anything remotely political or they will come out. It won't be pretty after that. It never is.

Welcome to the board.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
You are new to the board. There is a certain few people that post on the political board. They just wait for the slightest reason to pollute the football forum with political garbage.

So, I'm asking you as a fellow Mainer, please don't post anything remotely political or they will come out. It won't be pretty after that. It never is.

Welcome to the board.:rocker:

I go with meathead shepherd. At least Borges comes up with some wild stuff you can call him on later. Entertainment value, in other words. His quote on Seymour and Lights draft is a classic of wrongness.

Meat shouldn't be allowed to call a radio station, much less be employed.

The only redeeming entertainment value he provides is that he looks like Ralph Kramden on a bad day.

Patsnut, I have no idea why I quoted you so just ignore it please.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back