PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bodden

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has all gone a bit childish hasn't it guys? Get back to the topic at hand and save the tirades for pm's would you :)

P.S Bodden for President of the World.

again......you're bringing a knife to an intellectual gunfight.

dude. im sorry this seems "childish" for others who consider bodden prez, but you just labeled calling me a sweet prince an intellectual gunfight.

sweet prince = gunfight?????

DUDE! HAHAHAHAHAHA where am i???????????

This has all gone a bit childish hasn't it guys? Get back to the topic at hand and save the tirades for pm's would you :)

P.S Bodden for President of the World.

im tryin to talk bout the topib (bodden) son! he called me a prince then you helped him./

maybe you, since no one else can, tell me how bodden is a #1 cb -

BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE IS NOT ON THE FIELD, which leads people to quote hamlet in defense hahahahaha what a loser

dude i called you a loser - please read the above HAHAHAHAHA

loser.

HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! Muahahahahaa! Haa..haaa.haaaaaa.

Seriously man? Someone lock this thread. :D

HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! Muahahahahaa! Haa..haaa.haaaaaa.

Seriously man? Someone lock this thread. :D

lol. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least someone agrees with me

I already commented on what I thought of Bodden. The only thing I came in here to do is state how hilarious and ironic I think post #58 is.

Bodden and Springs had a great game yesterday.. THey were hip to hip on almost every play.. Big difference from last year..

Someone with more time than me should figure out the ypc last year compared to this year.. I would think there would be a noticeable difference..

Bodden and Springs had a great game yesterday.. THey were hip to hip on almost every play.. Big difference from last year..

Someone with more time than me should figure out the ypc last year compared to this year.. I would think there would be a noticeable difference..

But theyre not getting theyre hands on balls or getting into position to create turnovers

But theyre not getting theyre hands on balls or getting into position to create turnovers

True but still there playing better than the guys that we had last year.. I would tend to think they will only get better as they get familar with the defense..

We're one of only 4 teams in the league without an INT - and one of the others plays game #3 tonight. It's a concern, especially as we haven't had any "almost" INTs but we played well against a good passing team so it's good enough for now. To win the SB, though, we need some more turnovers.

True but still there playing better than the guys that we had last year.. I would tend to think they will only get better as they get familar with the defense..

I dont know.

I mean the zone schemes we're throwing out there arnt enough. These guys are protecting WR's for what seems like 10 seconds at times and thats light years for a good QB. Our pressure has been god awful i'd like to see that improve and create more turnovers

We're one of only 4 teams in the league without an INT - and one of the others plays game #3 tonight. It's a concern, especially as we haven't had any "almost" INTs but we played well against a good passing team so it's good enough for now. To win the SB, though, we need some more turnovers.
O i was well aware of that stat my man.

but like my post below the pass rush is so inconsistently ineffefective that it hurts our coverage. If you give any decent WR time they will make seperation and get open.

I dont know.

I mean the zone schemes we're throwing out there arnt enough. These guys are protecting WR's for what seems like 10 seconds at times and thats light years for a good QB. Our pressure has been god awful i'd like to see that improve and create more turnovers

No question the pressure needs to be taken to the next level..

And I believe yesterday we play a lot more man to man.. Thats what I saw when I was at the game..

but like my post below the pass rush is so inconsistently ineffefective that it hurts our coverage. If you give any decent WR time they will make seperation and get open.
I think we're all wondering where the heck Burgess is. Banta Cain has helped on the pass rush as times but Burgess has been the invisible man for two games now.

I think we're all wondering where the heck Burgess is. Banta Cain has helped on the pass rush as times but Burgess has been the invisible man for two games now.

If going into the season someone said our biggest pass rusher was TBC i would have said we're in serious trouble. He's been better then what i would have expected from him from his last stint with us but its ridiculous to just rely on him.

Maybe Belichick really wants the Peppers type of player but just was unable to come across one for a fair price

If going into the season someone said our biggest pass rusher was TBC i would have said we're in serious trouble. He's been better then what i would have expected from him from his last stint with us but its ridiculous to just rely on him.

Maybe Belichick really wants the Peppers type of player but just was unable to come across one for a fair price

It's hard enough to find a "Peppers type of player", much less find on at a "fair price".

TBC has been much better than I expected. But we need more than TBC for a pass rush. Get some pressure and the INTs will come.

It's hard enough to find a "Peppers type of player", much less find on at a "fair price".

TBC has been much better than I expected. But we need more than TBC for a pass rush. Get some pressure and the INTs will come.

The team uses the word fair on a case to case basis. If you go by what the league consensus thinks is fair then your overpaying every time.

you dont have to find Peppers to get the job done. Look around the league and see how many pass rushers get the job done. You dont need someone to put up godlike numbers. All you need is someone who can set the edge, collapse the packet and force the QB to move up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back