PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bodden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodden was the weakest link today and against Buffalo, and he's not playing at #1 CB level.

Well I'm glad we're at the point where statements are now declarations of fact.

Obviously we're not going to get anywhere, so we'll leave it at that.

Your criticism is vastly overstated.

You may not think Bodden is the bee's knees, but your hyperbole does not support your case.

HAHAHAHAHA. that's no explanation. if you can cite ONE hyperbole that i used then i'll quit now. seriously. your view of a quality argument is one that implements university vocabulary. i can tell you in the language of a first grader your wrong. and you is.

HAHAHAHAHA. that's no explanation. if you can cite ONE hyperbole that i used then i'll quit now. seriously. your view of a quality argument is one that implements university vocabulary. i can tell you in the language of a first grader your wrong. and you is.

I'm glad to know you apparently don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" and that you think "and you is" is proper grammar. Always gratifying to argue against the intellectual titans of Patsfans.com.

How about your claim that Bodden would be 4th on the depth chart, in your estimation. That's such pure, unadulterated hogwash I'm not sure why anyone would take you seriously after reading that garbage.

Well I'm glad we're at the point where statements are now declarations of fact.

Obviously we're not going to get anywhere, so we'll leave it at that.

:confused:

But he's playing at a #1 CB level

I think this 'declaration' explains my response. However, as you note, we're not going to get anywhere. So, enjoy Amhunt2, and we'll chat again another time.

And here's to Wilfork and Welker both being available next week!

:confused:

I think this 'declaration' explains my response. However, as you note, we're not going to get anywhere. So, enjoy Amhunt2, and we'll chat again another time.

And here's to Wilfork and Welker both being available next week!

Yes, I know. I'm a hypocrite. I'm just getting lazy and frankly and I don't even really care all that much.

Looking forward to seeing Welker and Edelman on the field at the same time. Could make for some interesting matchups.

I'm glad to know you apparently don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" and that you think "and you is" is proper grammar. Always gratifying to argue against the intellectual titans of Patsfans.com.

How about your claim that Bodden would be 4th on the depth chart, in your estimation. That's such pure, unadulterated hogwash I'm not sure why anyone would take you seriously after reading that garbage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HILARIOUS.

the whole post was what you consider "hyperbole". it was a low-ball shot at you, which you refused to recognized. you see, i was talking "dumb" because....you know what - nevermind.

bodden is not a #1 cb END OF STORY. that is fact. everything else, well that's your opinion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HILARIOUS.

the whole post was what you consider "hyperbole". it was a low-ball shot at you, which you refused to recognized. you see, i was talking "dumb" because....you know what - nevermind.

bodden is not a #1 cb END OF STORY. that is fact. everything else, well that's your opinion.

Oh, right. Of course, it was just an act on your part :rolleyes:

Well, he's the best cornerback on the Patriots currently, and thus he's the #1 CB. It's too early to look at metrics, but the defense hasn't exactly been torched through the first three games. That's really all there is to it; I'm not motivated to keep arguing with you, so have a good night.

Well, he's the best cornerback on the Patriots currently, and thus he's the #1 CB. It's too early to look at metrics, but the defense hasn't exactly been torched through the first three games. That's really all there is to it; I'm not motivated to keep arguing with you, so have a good night.

me neither. but if you read, i said "in the language of a first grader"...that was the clue that incorrect grammar was to come...but i guess you don't read my posts thoroughly anyway - so why would you see that?

i don't want to argue. but you said bodden is A #1 corner, not OUR #1 corner...so now you reverse YOUR argument and YOU'RE still incorrect lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA im sure we havent seen the last of each other.

and why do people dislike our discussions? i feel good talking to people like bauer. lol

lol what's a petard?

From Hamlet(1603)......"For "tis the sport,to have the enginer,hoist on his own petar(d)"

From the french:a petar or petard is a small bell-shaped explosive,used for breeching doors or fortified gates.To be "hoist on your own petard" means to place yourself on your own explosives.Meaning you damned yourself with your own argument.

.........we'll be here all week,for your dancing and dining pleasure.

From Hamlet(1603)......"For "tis the sport,to have the enginer,hoist on his own petar(d)"

From the french:a petar or petard is a small bell-shaped explosive,used for breeching doors or fortified gates.To be "hoist on your own petard" means to place yourself on your own explosives.Meaning you damned yourself with your own argument.

.........we'll be here all week,for your dancing and dining pleasure.

HAHAHAHA good stuff - on a note i can't believe you waste, yes waste, your time entertaining such conversations -

but i still don't see how i damned myself with my own argument. i don't mean to keep this going, but quoting billy shakes just doesn't do it for me. lol no support, all substance

lol i just read it again and it's very obvious what i was doing.

haha i just can't believe it - are you really serious? nooooooo. i mean MAN. i dunno YOU'RE ridiculous my friend.

HAHAHAHA good stuff - on a note i can't believe you waste, yes waste, your time entertaining such conversations -

but i still don't see how i damned myself with my own argument. i don't mean to keep this going, but quoting billy shakes just doesn't do it for me. lol no support, all substance

"I do not suffer fools,gladly"...................good nite,sweet prince.

"I do not suffer fools,gladly"...................good nite,sweet prince.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME

please, do continue to quote poetry in support to your American football argument on the internet.

HAHAHAHAHA i mean you seriously are pathetic. hahahaha i mean im sorry, but wow - did you call me sweet prince? HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME

please, do continue to quote poetry in support to your American football argument on the internet.

HAHAHAHAHA i mean you seriously are pathetic. hahahaha i mean im sorry, but wow - did you call me sweet prince? HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Good night,sweet prince" is from Hamlet,Spicoli.

"Good night,sweet prince" is from Hamlet,Spicoli.

not to get off-topic though, if you think bodden is a #1 cb you are delusional.

quote all the big word bs you want, but that's it. period. bodden is not for real.

not to get off-topic though, if you think bodden is a #1 cb you are delusional.

quote all the big word bs you want, but that's it. period. bodden is not for real.

yet. hahahaha you like that? quoted myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back