PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bodden responded to my twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably seen but: Leigh Bodden: ”Hopefully I can get things done with the Texans and just move on.”

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet Blog Archive Leigh Bodden: ”Hopefully I can get things done with the Texans and just move on.”

While it sounds like he wants to move on, he hasn’t totally slammed the door shut on the Pats. That is, if they don’t mind meeting his demands, which could be in the $4-to-$5 million a year vicinity.

If he -only- wants $4-$5 Million I don't see how the Patriots would not have offered that already, unless he wants it for 5 years all guaranteed or something crazy.

Nicely done.

So now tomorrow morning, when Bodden announces he's "resigning" from the game of football, I guess we'll all know why. ;)

I'll send him a tweet telling him to re-sign... to try to counter all those telling him to resign. :D

No, he wants to resign a Patriot, in ten years.:D

Awesome. I can't wait to see another draft pick used on a CB. :rolleyes:

Terrance Wheatley, Darius Butler, Jonathon Wilhite!

WE NEED MORE INEXPERIENCED CORNERS! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously though, this crap is pissing me off. Just resign him for 4-5 and I wont get pissy with the FO.

Terrance Wheatley, Darius Butler, Jonathon Wilhite!

WE NEED MORE INEXPERIENCED CORNERS! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously though, this crap is pissing me off. Just resign him for 4-5 and I wont get pissy with the FO.

Easier said than done. If he really does want around $8M per year, then I don't think he's worth it. It will suck because it creates another hole in the roster while a solid corner departs, but that's a hefty price to pay for Bodden considering Wilfork just got a deal for that much per year.

Easier said than done. If he really does want around $8M per year, then I don't think he's worth it. It will suck because it creates another hole in the roster while a solid corner departs, but that's a hefty price to pay for Bodden considering Wilfork just got a deal for that much per year.

If hes asking too much, I agree, let him depart. But if it's semi-reasonable then I'd hope we'd bid with the Texans.

Guess we'll see in a day or so.

So, you waiting til tomorrow for your bragging rights?

Let the man sign, then you troll him.

Some of these Twitter groupies are too much.

Check out this Cleveland Browns fan: DB (DanBair614) on Twitter

@TroySmith10 hope you are able to come to cleveland 5:50 PM Mar 7th via web in reply to TroySmith10

@LTchargers21 you should visit the browns. you and jerome harrison would be a nasty combo. 12:39 PM Mar 7th via web in reply to LTchargers21

@76767676 you should come visit cleveland. 12:35 PM Mar 7th via web in reply to 76767676

@PhillipBuchanon you should visit cleveland. you could prob start at CB. I really liked you as a raider paired with woodson. 12:16 PM Mar 7th via web in reply to PhillipBuchanon

@getcrump you should visit cleveland, the TE spot has no for sure starter-could be you next year 12:03 PM Mar 7th via web in reply to getcrump

@JoshCribbs16 congrats on the contract. I am pumped for next season! 10:52 AM Mar 7th via web in reply to JoshCribbs16

@LeighBodden hey i really enjoyed your time in cleveland. if you dont resign with the pats you should consider coming back. love to c u back 9:02 PM Mar 6th via web in reply to LeighBodden

@sharper42 if you dont decide to resign with NO you should visit cleveland. 8:59 PM Mar 6th via web in reply to sharper42

@DavidCarr8 please visit cleveland. would love to see you behind center. 8:43 PM Mar 6th via web in reply to DavidCarr8

Twitter is great. I am now following Bodden and LM.

Twitter is great. I am now following Bodden and LM.

follow adam_schefter while you're at it. Throw him on your tweetdeck and you'll always have up-to-the-second NFL information, before anyone's reporting it.

But what the FO really wants to do is trade #4 for Duane Stark II as that will save $2-3M.

Oops. Guess what the FO really wanted was to bring back Bodden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes