PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bodden responded to my twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
LeighBodden - Can't believe that I missed my flight this morning. Thank God I was able to hop on another flight a few hours later.

KDPPatsFan - @LeighBodden, you should resign with New England. All of us fans want you to stay!!

LeighBodden -@KDPPatsFan Thanks!

Hopefully, he will keep this in the back of his mind when hes visiting other teams. At least he knows that we want him to stay a patriot!

LeighBodden - Can't believe that I missed my flight this morning. Thank God I was able to hop on another flight a few hours later.

KDPPatsFan - @LeighBodden, you should resign with New England. All of us fans want you to stay!!

Hopefully, he will keep this in the back of his mind when hes visiting other teams. At least he knows that we want him to stay a patriot!

Pretty cool.

Is it actually Leigh though?

I got caught out (along with Kerry Rhodes) by fake Rodney.

I know Darius Butler has got an Official Twitter as well, but he was only Patriot as far as I know.

I am sure Maroney has an account aswell. I used to follow him, but ended up getting p**sed off with his updates every 3 minutes!

I am sure Maroney has an account aswell. I used to follow him, but ended up getting p**sed off with his updates every 3 minutes!

: "Just fumbled at the goal line again, currently in the dog house"

I know Darius Butler has got an Official Twitter as well, but he was only Patriot as far as I know.

Big Vince told us all the other day, re: his re-signing on twitter.

I'm sure there's others.

But yeah, your point about being cautious is a good one--you never really know. In KDP's case, I can't imagine why a Bodden imposter would really think we'd care about him missing a flight, in this case I'm pretty sure it was Leigh.

Forgot about Big Vince and Bianca.

LMo hasn't tweeted since last April I think.

Is it just @LeighBodden, might as well follow him.

Forgot about Big Vince and Bianca.

LMo hasn't tweeted since last April I think.

Is it just @LeighBodden, might as well follow him.

May wanna wait until he gets back from Houston--just in case;)

I hope you have turned the tide.:D

It might come down to Benjamins. It usually does. :( Not feeling optimistic yet until I hear some numbers on what he wants and what he is being offered.

No offense dude....while it is cool that he responded to your tweet, but it all comes down to the dollar signs on the bottom line to these guys........they don't give a rats a## overall about the fans.......compared to how much money the next team is willing to spend. Again, he seems like a nice guy........but if someone pays him a few bucks more.....he is gone....and the next team "has the best fans I've ever seen!".....or so says the script....

I think all of us should send something to Bodden. Players want love from their fans. If the Patriots arent going to do it. Then We the Patriots fans have to do it :rocker:

I sent Bodden a tweet. haha

I think all of us should send something to Bodden. Players want love from their fans. If the Patriots arent going to do it. Then We the Patriots fans have to do it :rocker:

While I agree with your line of thinking on the support of players,etc--I think stc's comments in the post above yours reign true no matter what.

Money is the obvious deciding factor. Bodden turning down the 4 yrs/16 million deal from the Pats last yr pretty much says it all regarding his 'shot' at big money this FA period.

All in all, good job supporting your squad though--no one can argue with that.

Last edited:

Yah, do it!
All you Twits out there, harrass the piss outa Bodden with your inane tweets untill he signs with the Pats!
That'll work!

(obviously PWP is NOT a member of the Twitter generation)

Set one off and now im addicted to Twitter.

Wilfork has an account, I'm pretty sure.

What's his agent's username--I'd like to have a few words........

Bodden is holding the Patriots hostage for a very high offer because he thinks all the fans love him and will be totally pissed if Belichick doesn't sign Bodden for $9 million a year.

Thanks a lot you tweeting fools.

Yah, do it!
All you Twits out there, harrass the piss outa Bodden with your inane tweets untill he signs with the Pats!
That'll work!

(obviously PWP is NOT a member of the Twitter generation)
Still twiddly winks, nice. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey