PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bobby Carpenter=Not a good team mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried about Carpenter because...

he works out with Vrabel. I'm sure Vrabel has a good read on the kid which he has passed on to BB.

zippo59 said:
I think you can't give much weight to these little unsupported comments. Who knows what specifically, if anything, is being referenced. Someone might have looked at Willie McG's scuffle with Izzo against Denver last year and say he is not a good teammate, but Pats fans know otherwise.
I think the thing with Willie and Izzo was different. Willie wanted to win and Izzo blew the play. When the season is on the line you can't make mistakes like that and somebody had to say something to Izzo. I still wonder why he was on the field.

nickw308810 said:
I think the thing with Willie and Izzo was different. Willie wanted to win and Izzo blew the play. When the season is on the line you can't make mistakes like that and somebody had to say something to Izzo. I still wonder why he was on the field.
How do we know Izzo blew the play, it could have been him getting in Willie's face from the posture on the sideline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back