PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Sanders-high ankle sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that the stars are aligning against the Colts this year?

Which means he'd be back just in time to face a certain rival.

Which means he'd be back just in time to face a certain rival.

Like in 2006?

I was hoping more that he would be back for the MNF in TN the week before that.

I am so used to injuries now I don't even blink when I hear them.

Last edited:
It sucks because Bob is a warrior, he plays the same way all the time and even at practice. There is no "half speed" in his vocabulary, and that combined with his incredible hitting strength, and his exceptional ability to read the offense is what made him the reigning DPOY

That said, Bob said he's not slowing down, he only knows one way to play. But something has to change if he wants to avoid these nagging type of injuries during the season. These bonecrushing hits are taking too much toll on his body over the long run

Last edited:
It sucks because Bob is a warrior, he plays the same way all the time and even at practice. There is no "half speed" in his vocabulary, and that combined with his incredible hitting strength, and his exceptional ability to read the offense is what made him the reigning DPOY

That said, Bob said he's not slowing down, he only knows one way to play. But something has to change if he wants to avoid these nagging type of injuries during the season. These bonecrushing hits are taking too much toll on his body over the long run

The reality is: HE'S SOFT!!!:D

thats a really tough injury to who knows when he can get back high ankle sprains suck. I hope he plays the pats so we can say that matt cassel beat their best D haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down