PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Ryan demonstrates his a**holishness yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak piece by Ryan, but it's serving its purpose, as the board has gotten the vapors over it.

Weak piece by Ryan, but it's serving its purpose, as the board has gotten the vapors over it.

Interesting to see some of his colleagues are jealous of his wage earning ability at the national level.

Mr. SLGDEV.....if that picture above your screen name is really you, have you ever entered a Wayne Huizenga look-a-like contest?

37095.jpg
images

It is a picture of me. He looks 20 years older than me! :) There seems to be some similarity, but the shape of his face is quite different -- and I still have more hair.

He's the Dolphins owner and Waste Management tycoon. Right? If so, I wish I had 1% of his money.

I just noticed that 100 posts puts you on as a practice squad player.

No comment about Ryan, but your 69 years old comment is way off the mark. I am 74 and still work full time and will continue to do so because I love it. 69? That is young! Back then I hadn't yet lost those 20 yards on my golf shots. :)
I humbly defer to your experience and wisdom. :)

http://deadspin.com/espn-suspended-bob-ryan-for-calling-mark-jackson-a-bib-1754938611

ESPN suspended regular TV presence Bob Ryan for calling colleague Mark Jackson a “Bible-pounding phony” and “con man,” among other insults, on the Dan Le Batard Show, as first reported by The Big Lead.

Ryan appears regularly on Around the Horn and Sports Reporters, and sometimes guest hosts Pardon the Interruption. But he made no appearances on ESPN between January 6, the day of his comments, and yesterday, when he returned to the airwaves for Sports Reporters. He’ll also be on Around the Horn twice this week.

well, jackson might be a phony...

funny how tony kornheiser wasn't suspended for saying the GOP was similar to ISIS.

well, jackson might be a phony...

funny how tony kornheiser wasn't suspended for saying the GOP was similar to ISIS.

Last time a word got that bad a reputation Anthrax had to change their band name to Basket Full of Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back