PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kraft ranked #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/09/kraft_ranks_4th.html

Our owner Bob Kraft ranks #4 on the list of the most influential people in the NFL. We are lucky to have an owner who has brought stability to our once troubled franchise.

I can't wait until he finishes the Hall of Fame at Patriots Place. That will be a must see trip to make.:rocker:

Yeah, when we pay $100 to park because Patriots Place takes up the entire parking lot, I'll be thrilled...

Note: The highest ranked owner in the NFL.

Plus this: "Kraft also gets credit for grooming a strong No. 2, his son Jonathan, who helped form a revenue-sharing deal to help push through the league’s new labor deal and now sits on the new digital media committee."

Sorry, Danny Boy, the Kraft's won't be going away for a long time.

Yeah, when we pay $100 to park because Patriots Place takes up the entire parking lot, I'll be thrilled...

Someone should really find out how much the State of Mass gets out to the parking. It was my understanding way back that they got 50% of the parking revenues to pay for infrastructure around the stadium. I might be wrong about the 50% but it was a good chunk.

It seems like this is now a secret that is hard to find. Maybe before we rip Bob Kraft for the high parking fees,and they are high, we should find out how much the state gov gets from that.

Someone should really find out how much the State of Mass gets out to the parking. It was my understanding way back that they got 50% of the parking revenues to pay for infrastructure around the stadium. I might be wrong about the 50% but it was a good chunk.

It seems like this is now a secret that is hard to find. Maybe before we rip Bob Kraft for the high parking fees,and they are high, we should find out how much the state gov gets from that.

city of foxboro gets a chuck from each seat occupied i know that not sure about parking.

I wouldnt doubt alot of it goes towards the oh 100-200 state police raking in the overtime hand over fist every gameday sunday either! In any case ill take the high price of parking for a owner that cares about winning. Some people must seem to forget the glory days of 2,000 fans in the stadium that was not even fit for a high school team in the 70's, 80's and early 90's!

I wouldnt doubt alot of it goes towards the oh 100-200 state police raking in the overtime hand over fist every gameday sunday either! In any case ill take the high price of parking for a owner that cares about winning. Some people must seem to forget the glory days of 2,000 fans in the stadium that was not even fit for a high school team in the 70's, 80's and early 90's!

don't remember too many 2,000 fan days, but my butt's sure still sore from the "accomodations"

I know the Jets/Giants have limited their parking lots to preferred season tix holders now (assumingly due to the new stadium being built).

don't remember too many 2,000 fan days, but my butt's sure still sore from the "accomodations"

If you have been a fan since 74 you must have seen a few, i remember my father yelling at a stadium employee because they would not let us move down to the lower bowl because of the amount of empty seats, this was probably in the early 80's. In any case i will take the higher prices and a competive franchise, vs. still high prices and owners who could care less like the Jacobs family!

Ditka at 20th?

Good for him for trying to help out former players but there's no way he's the 20th most influential NFL figure.

I wouldnt doubt alot of it goes towards the oh 100-200 state police raking in the overtime hand over fist every gameday sunday either!

It's not Overtime.

They aren't even close to 200 Troopers there. Probably less than 50. Perhaps you would rather the cops aren't there, so all the drunks and awful drivers can mow down your family?

I'm a tad late on this thread, but the state gets $5 per spot, per game....Krafty pockets the rest, which is why he raises it every other year.

I am shocked Bill Polian isnt on here with all the moaning he does about "unfair rules" and gets them changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back