PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kraft on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do drunks.....maybe he's always drunk then?

I'm going to take that as a joke given your profile. You know the beer holding leprochaun, all the drinking smilies and your location.

I like when he let the cat out of the bag about the chinese kicker.

I'll bet BB is thrilled....no wonder we rarely hear from him....he's kinda like the embarrassing drunk uncle.

Hey Bobby, keep little Johnny as spokesman...you'll all be better off.
Unless you're far more successful than we realize, I'm not sure it would behoove Bob Kraft to take business advice from you. And if the man is a complete drunk and still running all those businesses as well as he does, then I'd say he's figured life out better than most.

Unless you're far more successful than we realize, I'm not sure it would behoove Bob Kraft to take business advice from you. And if the man is a complete drunk and still running all those businesses as well as he does, then I'd say he's figured life out better than most.

So a mans financial success is considered "figuring life out"? :rolleyes:

So then....youre Peyton Manning?

Nope, just pointing out the irony within your statement.

And criticizing the man who is responsible for turning the New England Patriots into the most envied franchise in the NFL is idiotic.

Nope, just pointing out the irony within your statement.

And criticizing the man who is responsible for turning the New England Patriots into the most envied franchise in the NFL is idiotic.

The Yankees may be considered the most envied franchises in all of sports....can Georgie be criticized?

He seems happy, no? Who's to say what "figuring life out" means for someone else.

Let's be clear: Kraft, like anyone else, can rightly be criticised. They can even be criticised by you. But talking out of your ass isn't really criticism, though it might be fun, it's banter. Hey, you can tell a few jokes about his mom and call it criticism too.

Is the interview up in the archives yet?

The Yankees may be considered the most envied franchises in all of sports....can Georgie be criticized?

yes, because he goes on public tirades(sp?) and treats people like ****. Which is what most people criticize him for.

I stand by my statement, it is idiotic to criticize or make fun of Kraft for the way he speaks. Especially assuming that he is always drunk.

LOL the man is worth 1.1 billion dollars as it stands now. That doesn't even count anything he stands to make in the next 10 years. While I don't think heavy money indicates any particular insight into life's mysteries necessarily,it unarguably does indicate a gift of acumen,foresightedness,and probably some luck, bestowed to only a few in this world. Bob Kraft will go down as one of the best business minds of our time,and doubtless he could give a rats behind what some pissant writer or fan thinks of his ability to enunciate.
And Putin appreciated the ring,too.;)

Not figuring life out, but you can't knock him for being successful. Kraft has done very well, and seems to remember where he came from and always does "the right thing". It's ok though, because generally people who aren't succesful want to knock the people who are because they envy them

George inherited the one of the most storied franchises in baseball, and just dumps money into it.....while Kraft took over a pats franchise that played at a lousy stadium (although i loved it, it hurt our bringing in free agents), with a bad team and turned the entire thing (business and on field product) around into what the rest of the NFL (or major sports in general) wants to be like.

Just like Belichick has as much fashion sense as my 6 year old, but I wouldn't trade him for any other coach.

I really don't think BB's fashion sense is that bad. The only time he dresses questionably is during the games. But I think this has more to do with him wanting to be unique. All of the coaches look the same because of the league's contract with Reebok. I think BB enjoys sticking out a little. Also, whenever BB is traveling with the team or making a non-football related public appereance (such as this past Final Four) he dresses sharply. Anyway, I think the vast majority of Americans dress closer to BB's style than they do to Brady's.

He always sounds like he has cotton balls in his mouth, to me, but I wouldn't trade him for any other owner.

Just like Belichick has as much fashion sense as my 6 year old, but I wouldn't trade him for any other coach.

Obviously posters here have never listened to Boston's Mayor 'Mumbles" Menino.

He always sounds like he has cotton balls in his mouth, to me, but I wouldn't trade him for any other owner.

:yeahthat:
I second that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill