PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Costas is at it...

Costas is completely twisting that to suit his own agenda. So is the Yahoo! Writer.

So, for that matter, are you. Your alarmist report is every bit the same kind of twisted truth that the rest of the media has perpetrated.

Yeah I heard the interview.

around the 7:02 mark. He also says he was not the least bit defensive.

I took it as brady saying in a polite way "I dont want to talk about it or NFLPA has instructed me not talk about it"
Of course Costas then says he agrees with brunell etc

And they are going to air this right before kickoff.

I have no doubt about two things:

1) Bob Costas is intimately qualified to discuss balls.

2) I will be fast forwarding on the DVR every time that annoying pink-eye dweeb is on the screen.

How about this: He gave that response because he doesn't think he'll ever truly be exonerated.

After the media called him a liar for a week straight, the NFL, the scientific community, every major world and religious leader could declare him innocent and there will still be a lot of people out there who won't believe it.

Now the media are gonna hire body language and communication experts to analyze all of Brady's interviews this week, just to find him guilty of nothing.

Creepy stink eye Bob is back?. Hate having to watch this asshat during the Olympics, or any time for that matter..He acts like the Boyscout who never did wrong his entire life..Yep, creepy ass stink eye Bob.

How about this.,..the author of the tweeted response is Cork Gaines...from Tampa...Yankee training camp site...went to Iowa...100% cracker mindset guaranteed...gets masters degree from....wait for it...FORDHAM U. in the Bronx...gee whiz, now what kind of networking has good 'ol boy Corky been doin'. eh??? Hobnobbing with NYC business and media sharks as a writer for Business Insider?

"The Professor is Cork Gaines, the editor and lead writer for Rays Index. He is a Tampa native and University of Iowa graduate that is currently lost in New York City.Despite this, he often makes trips back to the Bay Area just because he has an urge for a grouper sandwich from Hurricane"

He previously worked as a hit man for Deadspin. His forte was libeling the Red Sox on a regular basis.

He's a POS with an agenda being USED as a catspaw.

I don't know why any of you guys would care what anyone thinks, to be honest.

As you said, haters won't exonerate him. Who are the haters? The same people who hated him before `Deflate-gate`.

This is like beating someone's ass and then getting upset that they won't admit you're a better fighter than they are, even though your entire town saw you gave him a beat down.

This entire media-created controversy is only convincing a MOB. Since when does anyone want the validation of a mob? People are mad and jealous that Brady and the Patriots always win.

That's it.

People are jealous. Story over.

In the words of Tywin Lannister, `The Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep`

More bulletin board material... wonder if "softballs" Costas got any more social media followers??

The medium has become the message..

"I asked him what the league was going to say, he told me to ask the league."

That's essentially his quote. This is Patriot media relations 101. I'll say what I know, you want to know what someone else knows, or thinks- ask them. It's like asking "What's Richard Sherman going to say if you guys win." "Don't know, ask him."

Brady would never lie to Bob Kraft.

Love how Costas talks about 'One has to ask, why would Brady complain about the footballs if everything was going so well for him in that first half?'.

Right there, he disqualifies himself from this discussion.

I don't think this is slander but it seems a fine line. He's not saying Brady said A, but I believe B, or,think he's lying.

He basically saying, Brady said A, but what he really said was B.

That's a lot of poetic license for an accusation. Essentially going on national radio and claiming you got a confession. Pretty unethical IMO.

That's the stupidest article i've ever read in my life.

Bob Costas has always been a sanctimonious douche on par with Tony Dungy. Not surprised to see him falling all over himself to get involved here too.

Is there not a thread dedicated to just Superbowl talk not just "De-flate Gate?

To rephrase the question: "Tom, although the NFL hasn't spoken to you yet and you are already on record a few days ago denying any wrongdoing, can you please give us a guarantee that the ruling from the league- over which you have no say- will completely and fully exonerate you?"

Is there not a thread dedicated to just Superbowl talk not just "De-flate Gate?

Dude.

You are lost.

Here's a map.

Go to the Football Forum.

Brady also said this

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...tion-ends-robert-kraft-is-still-proud-of-him/

“We have a great relationship,” Brady said. “We always have. There is a lot of trust between the two of us. It’€™s been built up over 15 years of ups and downs. We’€™ve been through a lot together. Like I said, we’€™ll handle all of those things after the season. Whenever those things, the investigation concludes, I certainly hope he’€™s proud of me.”

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back