PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Costas is a HATER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say... when it comes to paranoia and boogeymen, lunatics in asylums have nothing on you Pats fans.

Now you're detecting "hate and disrespect" from... Bob Costas? Seriously? I've heard the guy be pretty complimentary actually... I guess if you're not constantly falling down on your knees and worshipping the almighty Pats, you're automatically a "hater."

I don't know how much more the sports media can kiss Pats butt, I mean, Jim Nance swoons like a lovesick girl during every Pats game he calls. But still you have to have this "everybody is against us, everybody disrespects us" mantra that's really gotten old by now.

I guess like teams, like fans...

I have to say... when it comes to paranoia and boogeymen, lunatics in asylums have nothing on you Pats fans.

Now you're detecting "hate and disrespect" from... Bob Costas? Seriously? I've heard the guy be pretty complimentary actually... I guess if you're not constantly falling down on your knees and worshipping the almighty Pats, you're automatically a "hater."

I don't know how much more the sports media can kiss Pats butt, I mean, Jim Nance swoons like a lovesick girl during every Pats game he calls. But still you have to have this "everybody is against us, everybody disrespects us" mantra that's really gotten old by now.

I guess like teams, like fans...

Funny that for all the insults you throw at Pats fans, you sure spend a lot of time "with" them. Just nice to be around a fan base that is enjoying its team success?

Similar to a loser who is never going to pick up but likes to hang around the "hot" club.

he also always seems to interview people who have something -ve to say abt the pats
the dunggy intvw he suggested to dungy if BB always behaved this way
to osi he suggests are pats a dirty team ?

Re: When did you lose any and all respect for Bob Costas?????

For me, it was a couple of years ago when he lost a bet on Inside the NFL, and he refused to pay up on it. He was suppose to dress up like Mini Kiss (the rock band), and he just flat out refused to do it (like he was too good to pay up). Even Marino and Carter got into the act by the end of the show, but Costas (the loser of the bet), just sat there completely welching.

Call it petty... but welching on a bet (especially when done for fun on TV), says a lot about a guys character. He's a weasel.

This year on SNF he sealed my hatred for him, when they were doing a "feel good' piece on some HS football coach who won more games than anyone ever... the guy looked like it was the highlight of his life (being featured on NBC), and when they cut back to Costas and Olberman at the desk, they were both snickering at the guy and made some arrogant comment like "Alrighty then!"

It made me sick to my stomach... I wanted to reach through my TV and ***** smack some respect into him.

I saw that story too, he did lsnicker. It bothered me then also. He always seems to act as if he knows more and has insight beyond the viewers simple minds. For those of you who like Costas, please count yourself in the group that he is clearly speaking too. WHAT A JERK!

Last edited:
He's also a yankee lover

I'm no Yankee lover but the interview Costas did with Mantle a few years before Mickey died was one of the most moving I've ever seen.

Does anyone have a link to what Costas' said or is it still being aired on Inside the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back