PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Board predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pats finish 12-4.

Brady's end of year stats...4,100 yards (they'll run the ball more), 31 TD, 11 INT.

No playoff predictions as it's whoever's hot at the right time.

Re: Board predictions.

pats go 11 and 5 and win division

Pats 11-5
Fish 10-6
Jests 8-8

Sadly, I'm less than optimistic.

Pats 10-6
Dolphins 10-6
Jets 7-9
Bills 1-15

The running game will finish near the bottom of the league and while Brace and Gerald Warren fill in well, they fail to fit into the shoes of Seymour and Ty Warren.

Predict between 11 & 13 wins...

Our run game will be ok, but not spectacular.. most of this will be accented by the short passing game to Welker/Edelman and our TE crew...

Miami -11-5
Pats 10-6
Jets 7-9
Bills 4-12

Until the Pats come up with a defense that can rush the passer, it will hurt them all season, the offense should be fine..... I want to say 12-4, but the defense is to young and will cost them 2 games...

I still think what I said coming into camp, 10 wins and a trip to the playoffs. The offense should be really good. The schedule is very tough and I think the young defense is going to struggle to find the consistency needed to be a dominant team.

10-6 and a division win.
top 5 offense in points scored
top 10 defense in points allowed (yards don't count)

The schedule is a a tough one.

Sadly, I'm less than optimistic.

Pats 10-6
Dolphins 10-6
Jets 7-9
Bills 1-15

The running game will finish near the bottom of the league and while Brace and Gerald Warren fill in well, they fail to fit into the shoes of Seymour and Ty Warren.

What makes you think the running game is going to drop off by that much? Our running game has finished in the top 15 every year since 2006.

Pats--11-5.

4 of those losses will be early, and freak out everyone on this board. Then, the defense starts to get their groove on, and the team becomes almost unstoppable. A late loss helps them to regain their hunger, and they meet the packers in the sb to avenge 1996 :D Pats 42- Pack 13

more predictions;
1. T.O. and Ocho lead the league in celebration fines
2. LT runs for 300 yards over the first 6 games, proving that he still has 'IT', but then stubs his toe on Revis' new pile of money, and goes on IR.
3. Detroit wins 9 games and revives Michigans economy.
4. TWO. as in week 2. Thats when Manning starts throwing his offense under the bus for why the team is 0-2 :bricks:

thats enough for now :cool:

Last edited:

Pats: 11-5 - I don't think the Pats' schedule is as hard as it looks. I expect several teams like the Jets and Vikings not to be nearly as good as expected. Defense will go through growing pains, but come together by midseason. Offense will be one of the best in the league.
Dolphins: 9-7 - Will struggle on defense with all the new pieces like the Pats, but the offense isn't nearly as strong.
Jets: 8-8 - I still think they were a mediocre team that just caught lightning in a bottle in the playoffs last year. Egos, distractions, and Sanchez will hamper this team all year.
Bills: 5-11 - Just a bad team

Super Bowl: Ravens over Packers

League MVP: Aaron Rodgers
OPOY: Tom Brady
DPOY: Jared Allen

OROY: Jermaine Gresham
DROY: Brandon Spikes (Kind of a homer pick, but not loving anyone else)

Most Disapointing Teams: Jets, Vikings, Cowboys
Most Surprising Teams: Redskins, Texans, Detriot (won't be a playoff team, but far better than expected)

Last edited:

Pats: 11-5 - I don't think the Pats' schedule is as hard as it looks. I expect several teams like the Jets and Vikings not to be nearly as good as expected. Defense will go through growing pains, but come together by midseason. Offense will be one of the best in the league.
Dolphins: 9-7 - Will struggle on defense with all the new pieces like the Pats, but the offense isn't nearly as strong.
Jets: 8-8 - I still think they were a mediocre team that just caught lightning in a bottle in the playoffs last year. Egos, distractions, and Sanchez will hamper this team all year.
Bills: 5-11 - Just a bad team

Super Bowl: Ravens over Packers

League MVP: Aaron Rodgers
OPOY: Tom Brady
DPOY: Jared Allen

OROY: Jermaine Gresham
DROY: Brandon Spikes (Kind of a homer pick, but not loving anyone else)

Most Disapointing Teams: Jets, Vikings, Cowboys
Most Surprising Teams: Redskins, Texans, Detriot (won't be a playoff team, but far better than expected)

man, i wish i had your confidence. that schedule looks brutal to me. it all comes down to one thing and i can't even bring myself to say it after what went on this year with the b's , c's, sox.

Pats 16-0!
Jets 0-16
:)

pats 12-4
jets 11-5
fish 8-8
bills 6-10

MVP Aaron Rodgers,

DROY Brandon Spikes,

OROY Sam Bradford,

SB pats and eagels (i pick them every year)

comeback player of the year. Wes Welker,

AFC East

Pats 11-5
Jets 10-6
Dolphins 8-8
Bills 5-11

9-7

Partially based on the thinness and lack of depth seen even this early in the season. Just think of having a few guys in the starting front 7 go out (God forbid). I see a lot of opponent clock and defense draining against The Pats as the formula this year.
Secondly, that The Pats haven't beaten a quality opponent since the AFC Championship Game in the '07 season. Look over the past 2 years. They're "O-fer" against the marquee teams in the top quarter of the league.

4-2 inside the division at best, as well. And 5-5 outside it seems safe.
They MAY go 10-6, but those people predicting 12-4 are wayyyy delusional.

I will go with 10-6, with the Division again. (I really want to say 11-5), but I'll be conservative.

Pats finish 12-4.

Brady's end of year stats...4,100 yards (they'll run the ball more), 31 TD, 11 INT.

No playoff predictions as it's whoever's hot at the right time.

- 11-5, Pats win the division.
- Brady: 4000 yds, 30 td, 14 int
- Moss: 1400 yds, 15 td
- Welker: 100 rec
- Pats average 28 ppg
- Pats give up an average of 21 ppg
- AFC playoff teams: NE, Ind, SD, Bal, NYJ, Hou (can't believe I'm saying that!)
- NFC playoff teams: Dal, GB, NO, SF, Phi, Atl

Pats 14-2
Jets 8-8
Miami 7-9
Buffalo 3-13

I think the D will gel better then anyone thinks and the running game will be miles better then anyone is thinking

OPOY Brady

DPOY Willis

OROY Bradford

DROY McCourty

9-7

Partially based on the thinness and lack of depth seen even this early in the season. Just think of having a few guys in the starting front 7 go out (God forbid). I see a lot of opponent clock and defense draining against The Pats as the formula this year.
Secondly, that The Pats haven't beaten a quality opponent since the AFC Championship Game in the '07 season. Look over the past 2 years. They're "O-fer" against the marquee teams in the top quarter of the league.

4-2 inside the division at best, as well. And 5-5 outside it seems safe.
They MAY go 10-6, but those people predicting 12-4 are wayyyy delusional.

The Ravens won the AFC North and the Jets went to the AFC Championship game last year and the Pats beat them both. In 2008, they beat both Miami and Arizona, both division winners and Zona went to the Super Bowl that year. Yes, they have lost to several contending teams over that two year stretch, but stop making stuff up. Because the bolded statement is nothing close to the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes