Welcome to PatsFans.com

Blubbering Slobberers Please Respond

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

At This Time (right now)
    A passenger plane has been evacuated because an unknown man was seen loading something onto the plane along with the regular baggage handlers he was reported because he wasn't wearing the company uniform or comany ID, several people got a good close up view of the man, GOT THAT?

NOW the media so far (up to this point) hasn't given a description (they haven't said what he looks like) that can only mean one thing, the suspect must be on The Slobbering Politically Correct Left Wing Protection List.

When the media won't describe the suspect we all immediatelly lnow exactly what he looks like.

If I turn out to be wrong the liberal slobberers and politically correct snooty do-gooders on this forum are free to soundly thrash and flog me, you could even go so far as to call me "a racist".........
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Philly flight evacuated in security scare - CNN.com

"This could be a suspicious person or it could be nothing," the official said.

Two of three baggage handlers loading the plane did not recognize the third man and noticed he lacked an identification badge, according to a law enforcement official. The two confronted the man and asked him who he was. The man left the area and was still being sought by police.

Philly to Bermuda, huh?...loading a suspicious package on the plane....hmmmmm?

Obvioiusly there will be more to report.

Maybe we should invade Iraq again, just to be safe.
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  3. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Really? Always with the political retoric. Iraq? Really? What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
    It was going to BERMUDA. We all know Bermuda has ties to North Korea....
    ;)
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

hahaha...

I'll always put my money on good police work, and stand-up americans before an invasion.

I can't imagine this person would be trying to smuggle drugs OUT of philly, and bombiing a plane bound for Bermuda seems odd...

What if he wanted to get some bottled water aboard, that he purchased from outside of the terminal?
  5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Where have you been? i thought you died. How would we know if you did. :singing:
  6. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My first thought is the scene in Fight Club where they find the dildo in the luggage...
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

This has already been taken care of, this post will appear as a New Thread Titled,
    "Harry Alert"

Below the message I have revealed my real indentity, Wait Until You See Who I Really Am.

:bricks: