PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blowout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrewBeer

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
we will blow the steelers out. the pats have had a few rough games, with short weeks and a messed up schedule. they are beaten down and tired. belichick has given them the day off, and likely most of the practice for the coming game will be in the classroom. they will be rejuvenated, and ready to go. these past two games are just an anomaly. do not be worried. the colts game doesnt count, cause the refs made sure it was a nail biter.

we will blow the steelers out. the pats have had a few rough games, with short weeks and a messed up schedule. they are beaten down and tired. belichick has given them the day off, and likely most of the practice for the coming game will be in the classroom. they will be rejuvenated, and ready to go. these past two games are just an anomaly. do not be worried. the colts game doesnt count, cause the refs made sure it was a nail biter.

We'll not only be well-rested, but we'll have Anthony Smith's "Steeler guaranteed victory" quotes posted up in the lockeroom. We're at home and the Pats have passed tougher tests already, both on the road to boot (Indy and Dallas). Black and gold have had the easiest schedule in football, take a look at who this team has played, a weak, weak schedule, like they usually have year after year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatigue (and illness) were major contributers to their downfall in the second half against Indy in the AFCCG. That type of draining fatigue is not something that necessarily disappears after a couple of days of rest.

I hope it does, but I think they risk coming out flat this week.

I think the Ravens go down this week for the same reason. This last game really reminds me of the San Diego game. It took a toll.

You sound like the "Regurgetator" ... so what else is new?

There is nothing that has happened in the last 5 weeks that make me think that this team is going to blow out a team featuring a ball-control offense and talented blitzing defense.

But I shouldn't expect a realistic view from someone who punctuates their post with bull**** conspiracy theories.

Watch the game this Sunday, and you may be surprised, fnordcircle.

Still waiting for a "blueprint" that actually wins a game against this clutch team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back