PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blowout Tonight ... Possible Sweep?

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The Hawks gave us problems because they attacked us with 3 players ... the Cav's are way too one-dimensional to beat the NBA's top defensive team ... I say SWEEP ... :p

broom.jpg

when they win a road game I'm totally on board, they are CLICKING right now though.

Anyone notice that Mark Jackson has absolutely no sense of humor? There's been at least 3 incredibly awkward moments when Van Gundy tries to joke with him and he just makes it uncomfortable.

EDIT - I just realized that none of you are watching the ESPN coverage lol.

Last edited:
Everyone needed to calm down. OMG Game Seven with the Hawks!!! We cant win the title now! Lebron will kill us!!!

Now lets just win on the road so more doubters will shut up.

I wouldn't go too crazy, home court means a lot in the NBA. Great they didn't lose one of these two, though, if the Cavs hold their home court then home court advantage in Boston should just get bigger the mroe there is on the line.

:rolleyes:stop with the sweep talk already. the cavs were down last year 2-0 to the pistons and won four in a row.

The C's are playing well defensively, but offensivley they aren't.

Defensively I am happy with the Celtics. The ability to limit opposition points scored is helpful as it helps the O, even if we are sturggling there.

Limit Captain Overrated again, and three quarters of the job is done.

:rolleyes:stop with the sweep talk already. the cavs were down last year 2-0 to the pistons and won four in a row.

That was a different team ... this year their starting guards are Delonte West and "Wally" ... those guys would be 8th and 9th on this team. Wally can't play defense and Delonte rather sucks at it himself. How is not having Hughes and gooden working out for them now???

Last edited:
That was a different team ... this year their starting guards are Delonte West and "Wally" ... those guys would be 8th and 9th on this team. Wally can't play defense and Delonte rather sucks at it himself. How is not having Hughes and gooden working out for them now???
ya and the celtics were forced to go 7 games with the hawks . the point is anything can happen and often does.

I wouldn't go too crazy, home court means a lot in the NBA. Great they didn't lose one of these two, though, if the Cavs hold their home court then home court advantage in Boston should just get bigger the mroe there is on the line.

Home advantage means more in the NBA than in any other sport. Especially in the post season. This far, in this round, I believe that home teams have won all the games.

I think that they are playing offensively as much as they need to, in what is shaping up as a defensive series.

I have not watched them too much this season because basketball is not my favorite sport, although I have been during the playoffs. Rondo for some reason bugs me. Don't know why.

I think that they are playing offensively as much as they need to, in what is shaping up as a defensive series.

I have not watched them too much this season because basketball is not my favorite sport, although I have been during the playoffs. Rondo for some reason bugs me. Don't know why.

Rondo's great. Sorry he bugs you.

The Hawks gave us problems because they attacked us with 3 players ... the Cav's are way too one-dimensional to beat the NBA's top defensive team ... I say SWEEP ... :p

broom.jpg
how is this dumb ass thread working out for you?

Geez the Celtics have been poor on the road. No intensity or spark at all. Jekyll and Hyde like it's that frustrating.

Geez the Celtics have been poor on the road. No intensity or spark at all. Jekyll and Hyde like it's that frustrating.

you know, Cleveland is on scholarship too.

and they had to win tonight. We'll see what happens next.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back