PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blow Out coming???

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude...i agree you will beat us saturday night...but you are on crack if you think the Jags are a "slow" team...it makes you look ignorant...you think your linebackers are FASTER than our linebackers? you think Faulk and Lynch are FASTER than Taylor and Jones Drew...I'm not saying we're better, but i keepseeing you mention we're slow and thats not accurate

Ummm, little help here. Who the F are Faulk and Lynch???

Yet another trolling yahoo who will vanish into thin air about midnight on Saturday. Don't be embarrassed. We've seen you're type here all year. My advice? Savor that win over the Willie Parker-less Steelers.

kevin faulk and maroney...sorry, can a guy make a mistake?

The only mistake you're making is leaving the cozy--if sparse--confines of the Jags forum and coming here to spout. The Pats are going to blow the Jags' doors off on Saturday night, my man. BB with two weeks to prepare against Jack *chortle* Del *snicker* Rio *laughter*: it's going to be a slaughter. A beatdown. You can thank "They should have speared him" Del Rio, and the moron Spicer for the extra 2 tds the Pats stuff down their throats.

And the best part is that I know that deep in your little jaguar heart, you know I'm right--otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Last edited:
Ummm, little help here. Who the F are Faulk and Lynch???

Yet another trolling yahoo who will vanish into thin air about midnight on Saturday. Don't be embarrassed. We've seen you're type here all year. My advice? Savor that win over the Willie Parker-less Steelers.

You write as if you are seasoned regular around here Mr. 176 posts. You've been an die-hard fan for some time huh? Can someone say bandwagon? The question is will you be here on Sunday if the Jags win? probably not. :rolleyes:

Whoops, I meant 163 posts.

Last edited:
the question is, will anyone be at jags.com whether they win OR lose?

It shuts down at the end of the season, promptly at midnight this Saturday.

You write as if you are seasoned regular around here Mr. 176 posts. You've been an die-hard fan for some time huh? Can someone say bandwagon? The question is will you be here on Sunday if the Jags win? probably not. :rolleyes:

Whoops, I meant 163 posts.

Let me get this straight, # of posts = length of time you've been a fan???

Uh, OK. Maybe in your Jacksonville trailer park, err...I mean modular home, world.

FWIW, I attended my first Pats game at Fenway Park. But I digress. Here's hoping Mom remodels the basement for you soon.

That's only because you spend too much time reading the homer posts on this site. ;)

For all those who like to use the Homer term...being a homer is what being a die-hard fan is all about. Now, take the fantasy-type fans...they're often not homers & they're often not die-hard fans either.

But it is possible to get carried away with homerism.

Last edited:
Quick: name a Jag DB..... How about a Jag receiver?
Even if Garrard has a career day it isn't enough. Brady goes through that defense like a hot knife through butter. Jags run tough but if everything goes right--and I don't think it will because I have too much confidence in the NE defense--they get 24 points. That's not gonna be nearly enough against Brady et al. Pittsburgh got 29 on 'em and Roethlisberger had 4 TOs (3 picks). Sorry but I just cannot buy the Jags as a serious threat.

Rashean Mathis is an amazing defensive back (the last time he and Moss met Moss only had 4 catches for 40 yards and a Touchdown) and our Rookie Reggie Nelson, although still making some small Rookie mistakes is a solid threat and has shown signs of becoming a great defensive back.

Our WR Core, although "no named" is solid and effective for a "Run first Pass Second" Offense. Reggie Williams has turned into a solid receiver, that is the same height and build of Randy Moss (both are 6'4 and weigh in around 210). *raises hand* NOW I am NOT saying the Reggie Williams is as talented as Randy Moss, but what I am saying is He's turning into our Number one reciever.

Oh, and don't forget about Maurice Jones-Drew, who although is only 5'7 has shown that he has great hands. I like the Match-ups he brings to the table to. He usually gets matched up with Line backers, who usually can never keep up with his speed.

That being said, I think you are making a huge mistake by saying the Jaguars aren't a serious threat, but then again, you are a Patriots fan... Which entitles you to look down on every team. Why don't you take some advice from your Coach, who said that we were a serious threat?

Personally, I think it will be a hard fault game closely resembling the New York Giants game (except Garrard can throw and Eli can't)... I'm looking around a 3-7 point spread. I'm not saying who will win, because it's the playoffs... ANYTHING can happen.

dude...i agree you will beat us saturday night...but you are on crack if you think the Jags are a "slow" team...it makes you look ignorant...you think your linebackers are FASTER than our linebackers? you think Faulk and Maroney are FASTER than Taylor and Jones Drew...I'm not saying we're better, but i keepseeing you mention we're slow and thats not accurate

Soooo, what you're saying is they can catch moss? Contain Welker? Out fox Asante, and the list goes on. If you think for one minute you can, then you better ring up Mercury Morris and put your order in. I keep saying the jags are slow for a reason. THEY ARE! How can you compare the two?

Lynch .... wrong team genius!

LMAO! Did we trade for him at midnight ? I think those Mullets can really damage your brain. It must keep the heat in or something.

Uh, OK. Maybe in your Jacksonville trailer park, err...I mean modular home, world.

FWIW, I attended my first Pats game at Fenway Park. But I digress. Here's hoping Mom remodels the basement for you soon.

I hate to correct a fellow Pats brother, but trailers don't have basements. They allegate thier older offspring to the Sears alumium shed out back. It's ok though, they just run another extention cord out the back window.

Yeah buddy, because everyone in Jacksonville lives in a trailer. Never mind the expansive beach or large riverfront areas or the fact that it's one of the fastest growing cities in the country. If it's so bad down here, will you tell your parents to stop moving this way.

I lurked your board for awhile and while every fans base has its share of homers, I've got to hand it to you guys. First, I'm not a Pats hater, in fact I have admiration for your team accomplishment. But many of you really let it to your head and damn arrogant... this thread is typical.

Blow out? you haven't watched much this Jaguars team... No body have blown us out and that included the Colts whose offense may be just a bit less than the Patriots (debatable). The only team put 41 on us was the Saints and that was an offgame for us. like the Giants put 35 on you.

NE 42-10? what a joke friend, put your money on it if you believe...

too bad this thread becomes smack instead of serious discussion and you started name calling on any Jaguars fans... Let's me say this, be prepared to be on the edge of your seat. You have more to lose than us, how far we go will be icing, but 16-1 won't look good. :cool:

They have Internet?:eek: :eek: I thought they just had a notice nailed up the only light pole there.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, the Pats had a hard time stopping Jones-Drew last year and the Pats got pretty dinged up in the process. I expect more of the same this Saturday...but with the same result. A Pats win.

your LB corps are 1 year older. Colvin is gone and only A Thomas is new. But Tom Brady has these new phenom weapons. I just hope that we keep the balls away from him and trust me we will be aggressive and take shot down fields...

They have Internet?:eek: :eek: I thought they just had a notice nailed up the only light pole there.

We were using smoke signals just a month ago. Do you guys know how we can make fire?

Jones-Drew had impressive numbers, but they were aided remarkably by the flukiest run you will ever see.

19 carries 131 yards 2 TDs.

Minus the 74 yard run where TBC thought he had already been tackled that is really:

18 carries
54 yards
3 ypc

He can average 3 ypc all day for all I care.

when is it fluky and when is it talents? does Moss have fluke catches or was that his talents? watching Maurice and Fred for years, I know what I see. You'll see more fluky runs... do you remembered his last year run against the Pats? Was Marion Barber's run escaping your gang tackling in the EZ his talent or fluky? that's about objectivity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back