PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blount Signs with Pats (2yr deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao-You really can't make this sh.t up.

Pretty much what I predicted a month ago . Blount would rush for two TD's against the Lions vaunted DL.

I don't get BB sometimes but that's alright.
He benches Gray who showed up late for practice after possibly oversleeping yet he plays Blount who walked away from/gave up on his team?

He benches Gray who showed up late for practice after possibly oversleeping yet he plays Blount who walked away from/gave up on his team?
Do you really not get this? Blount is a better player than Gray. Blount didn't walk away from the Patriots. He walked away from the Steelers when they stopped playing him.

BB plays the player he thinks is going to give them the best chance to win. Blount ran for what, 7.7 yards per carry, including the end of the game when everyone in the building knew they were going to run.

Who do you think told Blount to walk off on his team?

Do I really have to spell it out for you?

Beli......

Gray picked a bad time to screw up. Feel bad for the dude but hopefully he is motivated by this.

He looked like he knew he was watching his opportunity go by in the sidelines.

I don't really think it matters if Gray was late to practice or not, Blount was going to eat into his carries either way. Being late got him no play time though, but hopefully it's a lesson learned on his end

Blount is a beast

BB plays the player he thinks is going to give them the best chance to win. Blount ran for what, 7.7 yards per carry, including the end of the game when everyone in the building knew they were going to run.
Yes BB plays who he thinks will give the team the best chance but Gray was benched as punishment which is why he got 0 snaps. On an ordinary day, Gray would get snaps because he is that good.

Yes BB plays who he thinks will give the team the best chance but Gray was benched as punishment which is why he got 0 snaps. On an ordinary day, Gray would get snaps because he is that good.

He was on the P.S. before the Ridley injury...

Where you start doesn't matter. You know Gray is good enough to get a few snaps. He went withiut snaps as a result of his punishment not because of his skill.

Where you start doesn't matter. You know Gray is good enough to get a few snaps. He went withiut snaps as a result of his punishment not because of his skill.

because he is that good implies something. You're talking about a PS player here. If he was so good that he had to be in there, he'd have been in there. Revis played. Welker played. Gray stayed on the sidelines.

And it ends up costing them big time. frigging Belichick, he always has to be the smartest guy in the room.

Blount force trauma!

because he is that good implies something. You're talking about a PS player here. If he was so good that he had to be in there, he'd have been in there. Revis played. Welker played. Gray stayed on the sidelines.

Read the post in which I made that comment. It is obvious what that implies.

And it ends up costing them big time. frigging Belichick, he always has to be the smartest guy in the room.
The fact that it didn't cost the team doesn't mean I can't disagree with BBs decision.

The fact that it didn't cost the team doesn't mean I can't disagree with BBs decision.

They shut down Calvin Johnson and put up 34 on a top 5 defense and you want to b. Tch about Jonas Gray not getting touches?

Really?

I was pissed they didn't punt more, Allen is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes