Welcome to PatsFans.com

Blood And Guts Media

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I am ready to be called a Racist and a Bigot for posting this but the double standard is disgusting:

Greta Van Side Mouth & Geraldo the two "murder reporters" completely ignored the "Beheading Muslim Story" neither dared to even mention it, now we have a new one "Chandra Levy" the girl the Congressman was supposed to have killed, the story is back, Greta/Geraldo the two Media Ghouls will be screaming and yapping about this now for two more years, but they were both dead silent over a story that should have given them both multiple oragsms daily, a Prominent Business Man Cutting Off His Wifes Screaming Gurgling Head.

I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The interesting thing is that the Chandra Levy story is back because it's "only" some Spanish guy who is the alleged cuprit; if it had any fingerprints of the Dem Congressman who was having an affair with Levy around the time she was murdered, I think the mainstream media would be looking for the keyboards, with "no success".

//
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I still think the Democrat was in on it, he's a sneaky looking little weasle bastard, I wouldn't let him in my yard.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

This is why you are not in law enforcement... the whole guilt by association thing...
  5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yeah 'cause it sure wasn't reported much back when the cops though Condit did it:rolleyes:
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I still think Condit's in on it.
  7. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Does it give you multiple orgasims daily? Never mind i don't want to hear about a 93 year old man and his orgasims. :D

They don't talk about it because shes (the women who lost her head) not rich,famous, a politician etc.

BTW harry great new nick name greta van side mouth.