Welcome to PatsFans.com

Blonde Republican accuses Cain of sexual harassment

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +492 / 20 / -17

She's white. She's blonde. She's Republican. Okay, her name sounds a little foreign, but other than that she appears to have all the credentials for integrity many conservatives require.

Fourth accuser urges Herman Cain to

A fourth woman has accused Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment--this time in public. Sharon Bialek told reporters in a press conference Monday that Cain groped her and exhibited "sexually inappropriate" behavior toward her when he was head of the National Restaurant Association.

Bialek, a former NRA employee who worked for the association in between 1996 and 1997, said the encounter occurred shortly after she was laid off from the group's education fund in July 1997.

She said she had approached Cain for help in looking for a new job and had traveled to Washington, D.C., where she had dinner with the then-NRA head. She told reporters that upon her arrival in D.C. she discovered that Cain had secretly upgraded her hotel room to a suite.

2. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +356 / 7 / -4

Well, she's a single mom, so that makes her suspect...

and if she's a registered Republican, I'm sure the apologists will insist either that she must be a "RINO" (also known as a "Republican") or she must be a plant by "The Establishment" (also known as the Republicans). :)

3. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +106 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

its all a set up if you ask me. Cain is becoming the popular candidate and really build up some steam, then all of a sudden these people are coming out of the wood works and acusing him. Politics are a dirty dirty business and no one is safe. I am not a Cain supporter, but i think it is a shame

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,811 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  5. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +106 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

How do you sexually harass someone who is not a subordinate, and stops when they make a pass and you say no? This is if what she said 10 years later is true.

BTW Juanita Bordderick and Larry Sinclair say Hi.

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Every time I see Gloria Alred, I want to kill myself because of the unlikely -but yet still possible- chance that she would grope me in an elevator someday.

8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +676 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

What? You think sexual harassment only exists in a workplace?????

I asked you this in another thread and I'll ask you again.

If one of your daughters came home and said that some old dude had upgraded their hotel room to a suite, stuck his hand up her skirt and pushed her head down towards his crotch would you consider it harassment or would you tell her, "Oh honey, as long as he stopped when you asked it was nothing more than a pass. We guys do it all the time?"

I mean, really, is groping a woman's genital area and pushing her face into your crotch your idea of "a pass?"

That's nice. I hated Clinton, too, for the accusations made against him and his poor handling of the matter. It's one of the reasons I didn't support Hilary. I lost all respect for her when she stood by her man in the face of his history.

Joe McGinniss says hi back atcha.

Besides, it's not even an apt comparison. Larry Sinclair wrote a book, he's planning on making money off his story. Get back to me when Sharon Bialek sells her story. ( Which, by the way, she could have done and did not do.)

9. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +356 / 7 / -4

Do you know what "quid pro quo" means?

You know, all you do by repeatedly bringing up instances you happen to care about is to demonstrate just how partisan you are, and how little anything else matters to you.

10. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

11. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +356 / 7 / -4

13 again demonstrating his complete inability to see anything outside of a pubbie / dem prism :rofl:

12. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Well Ms. Bailek could use some cash quick. See she has filed Bankruptcy a couple of times already and there is currently a Judgement filed against her for $4k issued in Sept, and the IRS is also after her for $5k.

Funny thing is the Attorney that went after her for the 4K judgement in Sept is from the ChiTown ares a Mr David Alexrod, wonder if he is related to THE David Axlerod. Conservatives will be looking that...

BTW if you look at Obama's previous campaigns (before 2008) this sort of thing is SOP.

http://www.ccrd.info/CCRD/controlle...ALEK SHARON L&section=36&township=42&range=12

https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/Finddock.asp?DocketKey=CAAJ0MB0BFIICG0MD

I wou

13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +676 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

I presume you have evidence of this, right? I mean, I know how you feel about people making things up.

14. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Chico asked if I knew about quid pro quo's I cited what happens in Chi town all the time, not proven in this case YET, but rest assured people are looking into it.

15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +676 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

I'm sure they are.

Meanwhile, while we're waiting, care to answer my questions?

1)If your daughter came home and told you that some much older dude whom she thought was going to help her get a job shoved his hand up her skirt and pushed her head into his crotch would you tell her "no harm no foul," as long as he had stopped when she asked him to?

2} Is groping for a woman's genitals while pushing her face into your lap your idea of "making a pass," at a woman?

3) Do you believe that sexual harassment can only occur if one person is the other person's employer?

16. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +356 / 7 / -4

Well, maybe if Cain hadn't made her getting a job contingent upon having sex with him, she'd be in a better financial situation :singing:

No doubt...

Wait, this is supposed to be the Perry campaign's doing...

Well, I guess Cain and his supporters will point the finger anywhere they think will get the spotlight off him and his misdeeds.

17. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +356 / 7 / -4

I guess lines like that are comforting to all you pubbies.

Rest assured, Trump had people looking into Obama's birth certificate... and the ghins they were finding were unbelievable! :rofl:

18. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm on record as saying I believe there's some legitimacy to the original claims. I could pass one off as some lying woman who just wanted to extort some easy cash from an employer, but the fact that we have multiple accounts makes it more likely.

Having said that, I believe this particular woman has considerably less credibility than the woman currently filing a paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber.

:rofl: :rofl: BTW. "Stimulus package"?!? :rofl: :rofl: If I hadn't seen her say that with my own eyes, I would have thought it was an SNL skit! :rofl: :rofl: That line alone borders on sexual harassment. Gloria Allred has literally become a caricature of herself. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I actually took a minute to check into this and I have to say the whole thing is just bizarre. Now I gave this about 2 minutes of my valuable time checking google and wiki so please don't take anything here as being written in stone:

There seems to be 3 Chicago-based lawyers that go by the name of David Axelrod:

David M. Axelrod (and Associates) - The one who advised Obama (although I don't believe he's actually a lawyer; just a political consultant)
    David A. Axelrod (and Associates) - a high powered malpractice/negligence attorney
    David J. Axelrod (and Associates) - a low rent lawyer who represented Bialek in various lawsuits.

Of course, all this goes without saying that the average retainer (even for a low rent schmuck like David J.) is more than what she was actually being sued for.

I tend to doubt any of them are related. I highly doubt any of them are brothers because brothers generally don't have the same name (except for Larry, Darryl and Darryl of course). Fathers and sons sometimes have the same name but none these men seem to be old enough to be the father of any of the others.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  20. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

Yeah but you forgot that by your own repeated (il)logic, her being white and a republican also make her racist. ;)