PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: What They're Saying ... In Buffalo (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff Chris.........Thanks.

Ashton Youboty wasn't a #1 pick.

This item was buried under several paragraphs of 'other' news, this is the same guy who opens by downplaying the Bills' O-line...

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060906/1073446.asp?tbd1073446.asp

Don't overreact because the Patriots are short on proven receivers. Remember, David Givens was an obscure seventh-round pick until he started hooking up with Tom Brady. Givens parlayed his success into a lucrative free-agent deal with Tennessee. Brady has a way of making his receivers look like stars. Don't be surprised if tight end Ben Watson has a breakout season. And don't get too giddy about the Bills' chances of pulling the upset in the opener Sunday.

Thanks Chris!

I read somewhere that Tim Anderson will not start and he lost his job to Williams a rookie 5th round draft choice from LSU. Anybody else see that?

Also , one of the key matchups is Big Vince against Melvin Fowler C for Buffalo.

Thanks Cris, this is one of my favorite parts of your blog!!!

What they are saying in Buffalo is "How much are we going to lose by this week."

or

"Hey dude I feel really confident about JP Losman, he is a winner, and we will beat the pats."

Which is true.

zippo59 said:
Ashton Youboty wasn't a #1 pick.

Interesting trivia though - his father is the well known middle eastern diplomat, Sheik Youboty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes