S Eugene Wilson (Questionable) Hamstring
CB Willie Andrews (Probable) Thigh
QB Tom Brady (Probable) Shoulder
OG Russ Hochstein (Questionable) Knee
CB Antwain Spann (Probable) Soulder

Hey look, no Chad Jackson!!

miDeuce said:
Chad Jackson is off! Hooray!

Now lets see if he can produce and be active.

GJAJ15 said:
Baby steps. Lets see if he can warm up on sunday without injuring himself first.

No Hawkins. Hooray!

Keep in mind that everyone except Hochtein and Kaczur practiced on Tuesday and everyone except Hochstein practiced on Wednesday so some of those questionables have a pretty good chance to play.

Alk said:
Baby steps. Lets see if he can warm up on sunday without injuring himself first.

Jackson played on quite a few plays (for him anyways) during the Miami game.

I am interested to see how we are using Chad, I would like to see more of the playbook opened for him etc :) But it's great to see him off the injury report.

Jackson being off the list is excellent refardless of how much he plays this week. He's been practicing consistently for something like a month now. More practice time can only equal more readiness for games at some point. I hate to think about where he'd be now if he hadn't missed just about all of training camp.

I was hoping that Graham's ankle was a minor issue that only needed a few weeks of rest. I hope BB is just playing games with the report because they need him for the run game until the passing game is up and running.

I hope Brady plays.

BelichickFan said:
Keep in mind that everyone except Hochtein and Kaczur practiced on Tuesday and everyone except Hochstein practiced on Wednesday so some of those questionables have a pretty good chance to play.
While some may be able to play, it may come down to what positions need to be covered. There will be 8 inactives and it will be interesting to see who will be deemed inactive.

Bill injuries of note:

LG Tutan Reyes - questionable
OC Melvin Fowler - questionable
WR Roscoe Parrish - questionable

All 3 missed practice Wednesday.

If Fowler and Reyes can't go for the Bills Sunday then rookie Aaron Merz and 2nd year pro Duke Preston will get the starts. Neither player are capable starters at this stage of their careers. As such, Seymour, Warren, Wilfork and company should be in excellent position to really take advantage of the situation making for a very long day for the Bills offense, and in particular JP Losman.

I think the most obvious question is who the pats will pick up to be a backup OL...Yates can be brought in or Mruc....I think maybe Yates, esp since he wore the black shirt...which is really good for him.

Oswlek said:
I was hoping that Graham's ankle was a minor issue that only needed a few weeks of rest. I hope BB is just playing games with the report because they need him for the run game until the passing game is up and running.

It still may be only a few weeks thing. Wasn't Graham only added to the injury report after the Bengals game? So he's missed only one game so far and perhaps, if he misses Buffalo, he'll be back for the next game.

GJAJ15 said:

Hope his cell phone doesn't go off

I agree. The important issue right now is NOT at WR. It is at OC/OG. Britt is our only healthy backup OL. It is time to activate Yates or Stevenson or to re-sign Mruc, unless Hoch is healthy. My guess is Mruc. I don't think Yates has ever played center for the pats.

Pats726 said:
I think the most obvious question is who the pats will pick up to be a backup OL...Yates can be brought in or Mruc....I think maybe Yates, esp since he wore the black shirt...which is really good for him.

Oswlek said:
I had Graham on one of my fantasy teams as a backup and on my fantasy report it said he was interviewed sometime last week and said his ankle was feeling much better.

NEM said:
I would send him on a deep post on the first play from scrimmage, too.

Play action to Dillon and a bomb to Jackson on the post...With Gabriel doing a skinny post to keep one of the safeties busy.

From you mouth to Daniels' ears , NEM . I was also thinking how great it would be to connect on a long pass play in the first series in this game to open up the run. Go for it early and often.

Good Job by Bob's My Uncle and MG . Other things to look for:

Does Hobbs return to starting LCB , or does Scott keep the job?
Is Wilson inactive for the game, and if not, does he start at FS?
Does Kaczur see any time at tackle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back