PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Wednesday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah CJ is stil questionable and now so is Dan grahm.

desi-patsfan said:
bah CJ is stil questionable and now so is Dan grahm.

And Hawkins goes from his thigh to his ankle on the report. But still QST.

I wonder what happened to those two? I didn't see anything, but then my feed cut off after Graham's TD catch, so..

and Andrews is injured as well...so maybe that has to do with who they brought in...Graham?? yes..not the best..and Kaczur will be out..reinjured in the Cinci game..

Pats726 said:
and Andrews is injured as well...so maybe that has to do with who they brought in...Graham?? yes..not the best..and Kaczur will be out..reinjured in the Cinci game..

Well, Andrews is probable. Gay was put on IR.. you do the math. :)

Chad Jackson

he is ALWAYS questionable...

Pats726 said:
and Kaczur will be out..reinjured in the Cinci game..

Did you see him get re-injured? I didn't.. If you're just going off the list, don't. He was QST before the Bengal game as well and did play.

O'Call upgraded to probable, good news. Graham QUESTIONABLE, which is a bummer given whom we're playing this week. It'll be fun to see more of Dave Thomas (not blocking, I hope!) if #82 can't go.

patsox23 said:
O'Call upgraded to probable, good news. Graham QUESTIONABLE, which is a bummer given whom we're playing this week. It'll be fun to see more of Dave Thomas (not blocking, I hope!) if #82 can't go.

I'm pretty sure Ryan was Probable last week too, fwiw.

Oh. Hm. Really? Weird that he didn't play.

patsox23 said:
Oh. Hm. Really? Weird that he didn't play.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I think it's just more of Bill's middle-fingering to the Injury rules. Same with Jackson being QST but playing two or three times that way, and not playing once.

If someone granted me three wishes they would be:

1-$250 million in cash (after taxes).

2-Perfect health till I'm 100.

3-An MRI of Chad Jackson's hammy just to see if it really is made of uncooked Raman noodles.

SoonerPatriot said:
If someone granted me three wishes they would be:

1-$250 million in cash (after taxes).

2-Perfect health till I'm 100.

3-An MRI of Chad Jackson's hammy just to see if it really is made of uncooked Raman noodles.

Hmm ... if that really is your third wish, I think that perhaps you ought to spend more time on the Cheerleader Thread. ;)

Mike the Brit said:
Hmm ... if that really is your third wish, I think that perhaps you ought to spend more time on the Cheerleader Thread. ;)

my third wish would be 50 consecutive world titles for the patriots starting this year!

my second wish would be a cronic hangnail for peyton manning which didn't allow him to grip the ball anymore.

my first wish would be 50 more wishes.

then the money and the health, etc.

Brownfan80 said:
Did you see him get re-injured? I didn't.. If you're just going off the list, don't. He was QST before the Bengal game as well and did play.

for what it's worth, there was a goal line play where the audio caught a very loud shout in agony that seemed to come from Kazcur as he fell on Dillon (?). I don't remember seeing him in the game after that. Perhaps someone with the tape could go back and confirm that I wasn't hearing the neighbour offing her hubby.

My current interpretation of our injury reports.

NOT ON THE LIST
As of now, he will play

PROBABLE
As of now, he will play. 95% per the league, I think. Brady's still on the list.

QUESTIONABLE (OR DAY TO DAY)
This can be mean anything from "he's scheduded for surgery" to "he might start" or "he might be on the IR any day"

Mike the Brit said:

The 250 million in cash would take care of the ladies :)

ayjackson said:
for what it's worth, there was a goal line play where the audio caught a very loud shout in agony that seemed to come from Kazcur as he fell on Dillon (?). I don't remember seeing him in the game after that. Perhaps someone with the tape could go back and confirm that I wasn't hearing the neighbour offing her hubby.

Yes, that would explain why he hasn't been seen at practice this week. Too bad, he's such a promising OL..

I'd still be curious to know if anyone saw anything on the tape to suggest it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back