Welcome to PatsFans.com

Blog: Wednesday Injury Report

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Christopher_Price, Sep 13, 2006.

  1. Christopher_Price

    Christopher_Price Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2005
    Messages:
    1,408
    Likes Received:
    2
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

  2. PatsRI

    PatsRI PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2004
    Messages:
    1,618
    Likes Received:
    2
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

    No real surprises except Gabriel may be that much closer to playing. No Seymour on the list either even though he missed practice.
  3. PatsSox363804

    PatsSox363804 Rookie

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2006
    Messages:
    2,636
    Likes Received:
    4
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

    Damn, I was hoping that Jackson and Bruschi would be probable.
  4. deeds

    deeds Rookie

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2005
    Messages:
    114
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    Chris, Thx for keeping us informed!!!

    Jeez, i can't take this Chad Jackson crap anymore! Is this guy ever going to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. dryheat44

    dryheat44 Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2004
    Messages:
    6,369
    Likes Received:
    33
    Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -0

    #75 Jersey

    I wonder if Brady will ever get off the injury report. Poor guy. Never knows if he's going to play or not....
  6. Oswlek

    Oswlek Rookie

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2006
    Messages:
    4,171
    Likes Received:
    5
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

    Wasn't Gabriel probable last week? Didn't NE get fined in 2003 for having Seymour be probable all week only to miss the game?

    I would have to think that if Gabriel misses this week the league might raise their eyebrows a little. Either that or they only really care about pro bowl type players.
  7. italian pat patriot

    italian pat patriot Rookie

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2005
    Messages:
    3,955
    Likes Received:
    11
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0

    #12 Jersey

    at this point i'm asking myself when i will have the pleasure to see Chad Jackson on the field...
  8. Oswlek

    Oswlek Rookie

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2006
    Messages:
    4,171
    Likes Received:
    5
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

    Yeah, considering he's played (about) 50 games since he started this injury report run and probably means that there is a 25% chance of not playing...

    you have to think that he is going to miss 12 games or so any week now. :eek:
  9. Isaac

    Isaac Rookie

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2005
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    The league was upset that Seymour didn't travel with the team to Denver yet he was listed as probable. BB explained that Seymour could have played but wouldn't have been effective, thus he technically was probable. The league didn't like logic, and thus created the new injury reporting system.
  10. Brownfan80

    Brownfan80 Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2004
    Messages:
    3,305
    Likes Received:
    4
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

    Good to see that Mills is just sick with the flu and nothing major is going on. I'm sure he's been cut off from the team until he's better so that he doesn't get everybody else sick.

    As for Seymour, interesting he's not on the list after missing practice.

    And as for the probable and then playing thing, probable means a 25% chance they won't play. Pats only got fined last year when Sey didn't even make the trip with the team (which if he had a 75% chance of playing you'd think he'd make the trip).
  11. Urgent

    Urgent Rookie

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,945
    Likes Received:
    19
    Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0

    #24 Jersey

    Add:

    Marquise Hill - Unlikely (performance)
  12. Born_a_Patriot

    Born_a_Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2006
    Messages:
    1,466
    Likes Received:
    9
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

    Chad Jackson must be doing his Bethel Johnson interpretation.

    Keep it up and he will be doing it in New Orleans.
  13. Oswlek

    Oswlek Rookie

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2006
    Messages:
    4,171
    Likes Received:
    5
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

    Is this a joke?
  14. SoonerPatriot

    SoonerPatriot Rookie

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2004
    Messages:
    3,318
    Likes Received:
    1
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

    As we say down south, when the cows come home.
  15. italian pat patriot

    italian pat patriot Rookie

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2005
    Messages:
    3,955
    Likes Received:
    11
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0

    #12 Jersey

    let's be honest...i think then when we drafted Chad Jackson we imagined that he could have done more then what he has done (zero) till now

    the problem as far as i know is that he was pratically never on the field so we are also unable to give him any right comment (pratically no tc and no pre-season and now we are allready on the regular season thin at wr as we know)

    i really would like to see him playing...

    i hope it will happens soon
  16. 5 Rings for Brady!!

    5 Rings for Brady!! Rookie

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2006
    Messages:
    2,753
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    Just one more underhanded stab at the Pats from the league that seems to go against us at every turn. We sure better make sure that everybody out in Las Vegas knows who exactly is going to show up on Sunday, or the NFL won't like it.

    Oh, of course, the NFL is against all forms of gambling.

    Anybody up for fantasy football? Winner gets nothing, of course, or that would be gambling. :cool:
  17. 5 Rings for Brady!!

    5 Rings for Brady!! Rookie

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2006
    Messages:
    2,753
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    Good One! :D

    Poor Klecko.
  18. 14thDragon

    14thDragon Rookie

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2006
    Messages:
    703
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    Well, now we know why Mills didn't practice.

    Seymour, we haven't the foggiest.

    Well at least Jackson is not doubtful. Questionable just means a 50-50 chance of playing.

    So by that logic, half of the questionable guys should play.

    Tedy and Chad.

    While Nick and Garrett (with some Chunky Soup) take a seat.
  19. Christopher_Price

    Christopher_Price Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2005
    Messages:
    1,408
    Likes Received:
    2
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

    First, thanks to everyone for the kind words. Second, the reason that Gabriel missed last week's game wasn't because of his hamstring, but because he wasn't up-to-speed yet on the playbook. FWIW, both Gabriel and Jackson appeared to be moving through drills at practice today without any trace of a problem.
  20. Isaac

    Isaac Rookie

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2005
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    It most certainly does not! They changed this a few years ago and few seem to have noticed. Probable now is defined as:

    PROBABLE: Virtual certainty that player will be available for normal duty.

Share This Page

unset ($sidebar_block_show); ?>