PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Wednesday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's better.

It just didn't seem right to not have Brady on the injury report after all these years as a permanent weekly resident.

Also, I see they have corrected the problem of having an odd number of "questionables". To stay in compliance with League rules, I'm sure Belichick is a real stickler for playing exactly one half of the "questionables" each week. Therefore, he needs an even number listed in that category on Wednesday.

JR4 said:
bwaaaaah .... Brady .:rofl::rofl:

I swear the Pats person that releases this must do a "cut and paste" every week on Brady......too funny

Pat the Pats Fan said:
I swear the Pats person that releases this must do a "cut and paste" every week on Brady......too funny
i dont think cut paste.. the injury report must be printed with his name on it, along with other constants like "new england patriots injury report" , then they add the other names. Some how they used some old stationery today in the report thats why he was missing in the first place.

very good to see ty an lomo not on there

Kdo5 said:
Thanks a ton!!!

So I've heard Bruschi WILL play. Do you think Jackson will play? He isnt doubtfull...maybe 50/50 chance?

I feel like Pats1 here telling people about the PUP rules, so here we go. They changed the rules a few years ago on injury reports, it's no longer the old way where doubtful = 25%; questionable = 50%; and probable = 75%! The current system is:

OUT: Definitely will not play.
DOUBTFUL: At least 75 percent chance will not play.
QUESTIONABLE: A 50-50 chance will not play.
PROBABLE: Virtual certainty that player will be available for normal duty.

By difference we really end up with:
Out: 0% chance of playing
Doubtful: 1-25% chance of playing
Questionable: 25-99% chance of playing
Probable: 99% chance of playing

Not that BB really pays attention to this, but folks seemed to have missed this change when it happened. The biggest difference is that since probable is defined so strongly, questionable really means anything less than a "virtual certainty".

Last edited:
Didn't see thsi posted, Reiss update:

"Injury update

The Patriots have added quarterback Tom Brady to the injury report. He is probable (shoulder).

Brady was a regular on the team's injury report last year, often listed as probable with a shoulder injury. He didn't miss a game."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

LOL. I think the Pats are just F-ing around with us now.

Not too bad. Pretty good actually. Enjoy it folks, that's as clean as the injury report will look all season long. This time next week it will be twice as long.

What happened to Neal??

I think Gabriel (probable) is a message to young Mr. Jackson from BB.

DefenseRules said:
J.H.C. what is it with WRs and Hamstrings? :mad: :mad:

Really. TO, Steve Smith, half the Pats, etc. etc.

And thanks Chris!

For the nth time, Brady is probable:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back