PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Wednesday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella*chick said:
Awesome.

How weird is to get chills over clicking on that link. I see it as a statement too.

HA! I love it.....he knows just when to pull the right strings! A little Happy Holidays from our resident mad scientist!!

I hope someday many, many, many years from now he does a Biography and lets us in on how he was thinking during this period of his life with 100% honesty so the rest of us will know the truth.

The first poster who wrote WTF had the exact same response I just had reading Reiss' blog. All I can say is: it is a marathon not a sprint!!!

Last edited:
I wonder if BB got a letter from the league over last weeks reports, and this is his way of giving them the one-fingered salute.

-R

AndyJohnson said:
Am I crazy, or is this a clear message to the Colts?

We have been hurt all year. They have been healthy all year.

They are getting injuries. We are getting healthy.

They are talking about resting players. We are talking about playing the last 2 games at full bore.

Ive always considered the Colts the Anti-Patriots. They try to win with a totally opposite formula, and our way has always come out on top.
Now BB is sending the Anti-Colt message.

The Patriots have never used injuries as a reason, excuse or explanation. But everyone else has. BB is now leveraging that into we are the healthiest team, and the Colts are getting the injuries.

Genius.

We know that any of this aside, we would have 7-8 players listed as questionable.
To me this HAS TO be a message.

AJ, you NAILED it! That's exactly what's going on here. It's brilliant!

Gumby said:
Just a couple questions:

1. Can you still get in trouble with the admins for posting the whole article if it is only 37 words?

2. Does this mean Tom didnt miss any practice? and is no longer wearing a leg brace/injured in leg?

3. Is BB just toying with the NFL Rules Gods and daring them to sanction him?
Reported today, that at yesterday's practice, Brady's brace hung in his locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back