PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog Update: Patriots re-sign Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownfan80 said:
Ho-Hum...

I wanna be shocked

If you wanna be shocked, grab the terminals of your car's battery and have a friends turn the key.

Heath Evans..... solid insurance back. good signing. I want to see us concentrate on D this draft. Its a defensive bonanza. Next year will be a better offensive draft and besides BB loves D.... :rocker:

Blah. I would think he'll be competing with Patrick Pass, I can't imgine why we would want them both on the team.

BelichickFan said:
Blah. I would think he'll be competing with Patrick Pass, I can't imgine why we would want them both on the team.

Why would anyone want Evans when we have Pass? That's no competition. After the first two "opponents caught off-guard" games, Evans was all "1 yard and a cloud of dust".

He's a body for training camp. I'm not impressed. Evans is nowhere in Pass' universe. I still can see Patrick getting beter and better. There were times last year where he looked awesome. Then he got the hammy "shot" (and alot of the fans threw him under the bus for fumbling that ball - I agree, it was unforgivable - but that was one play).

shmessy said:
Why would anyone want Evans when we have Pass? That's no competition. After the first two "opponents caught off-guard" games, Evans was all "1 yard and a cloud of dust".
I agree. I would prefer Pass to Evans but I certainly don't want both.

BelichickFan said:
I agree. I would prefer Pass to Evans but I certainly don't want both.

I agree as well. Remember, Pass would've made the Pro-Bowl if it were just down to fan balloting.

DaBruinz said:
If you wanna be shocked, grab the terminals of your car's battery and have a friends turn the key.

Just imagine if I'd been a lemming and done so!

DaBruinz said:

Actually, that wouldn't work. You could stick a knife in your electrical outlet. That would do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back