PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog Update: Monday Morning Blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey everyone ... hope everyone enjoyed the game last night. Here's this week's edition of the Monday Morning Blitz. We found some good stories this week, including some interesting reports from Bill Belichick at the Super Bowl — including a thumbs-up on his TV work from the NY Times — and an update on ex-Patriots' lineman Mike Compton.

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/240

Thanks,
Chris

Good stuff, Chris, thanks.

Regarding this part from your NYT link :

"which would have been as useful as asking Belichick what his favorite Sex Pistols song was" - I bet Belichick has a favorite Sex Pistols song.

BelichickFan said:
Good stuff, Chris, thanks.

Regarding this part from your NYT link :

"which would have been as useful as asking Belichick what his favorite Sex Pistols song was" - I bet Belichick has a favorite Sex Pistols song.

I bet he knows ALL the words to all the Sex Pistols songs what the concert play order was and when they ate their pre-concert meal......;)

Bill's Girl said:
I bet he knows ALL the words to all the Sex Pistols songs what the concert play order was and when they ate their pre-concert meal......;)

I believe that they are talking about some rock group, not the Kool Aid Choir.

Last edited:
Don Banks SI.com said:
While Super Bowl XL is the biggest game either one of them has ever played, somehow I don't think quarterbacks Matt Hasselbeck or Ben Roethlisberger will find the moment too much for them and go all Tony Eason on us in this one.

Hasselbeck never seems to get ruffled or thrown off his game as he did earlier in his career, and Roethlisberger is simply one of the coolest customers to come along in the NFL in quite some time.

I think both of them will handle the pressure well today, and wind up closer to the Tom Brady first-time Super Bowl performance of 2001 than the Kerry Collins (2000, Giants), Rich Gannon (2002, Raiders), or Donovan McNabb (2004, Eagles) versions.
I dunno, I'd rank Big Bennie's 22.9 as softened if not melted. Looking poised while lobbing ints and dirtballs isn't quite up to Tommy's standard. :p

Good job Chris, 2 weeks in a row and already a classic!

PATSNUTme said:
I believe that they are talking about some rock group, not the Kool Aid Choir.

I was talking about a rock band too Nut! WHAT were YOU thinking of, sicko? :D

Bill's Girl said:
I was talking about a rock band too Nut! WHAT were YOU thinking of, sicko? :D

Maybe spending too much time in the parking lot and the cheerleader tourney.:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes