PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Thursday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I heard that the only person not on the field was Hochstein, after the last game I wonder if Ellis Hobbs has gotting used to his cast?? This may be a good game to hold him back, as we have Minnesota and Indy the next two weeks.

I expect Hobbs to be out there working against Evans and Parrish.

BB had a good Q&A today, looks like some folks have been reading the NEM crap and decided to talk with an expert - many thanks guys and gals!

Thanks Chris! (Any stories you should have been linking here after the weekend or do I have to go hunting for them again? ;))

GJAJ15 said:
Think I heard that the only person not on the field was Hochstein, after the last game I wonder if Ellis Hobbs has gotting used to his cast?? This may be a good game to hold him back, as we have Minnesota and Indy the next two weeks.

Considering that Minnesota just felt the need to sign the one and only Bethel Johnson, I fear Buffalo's WRs a lot more than Minny's.

BTW, Bethel talks about how wonderful life is in Minnesota and how opportunities are abound here.

Last edited:
Does it always take like five minutes to open that?
I gave up, checked Reiss while it was attempting to open, and saw that:

There are no changes to the injury report.

Urgent said:
Does it always take like five minutes to open that?
I gave up, checked Reiss while it was attempting to open, and saw that:

There are no changes to the injury report.
E-mail Ian so he knows there was a slow down with the server and can look into it.

Box_O_Rocks said:
BB had a good Q&A today, looks like some folks have been reading the NEM crap and decided to talk with an expert - many thanks guys and gals!

Do you have a link to said Q&A? As a heavy part of the Anti-NEM squad I'd like to read Bill debunking his inanery.

Made-up word quotient: +1 !!

Brownfan80 said:
Do you have a link to said Q&A? As a heavy part of the Anti-NEM squad I'd like to read Bill debunking his inanery.

Made-up word quotient: +1 !!
Click on the link Chris provided, then look at the right hand side of the page for the link to BB's presser - today is Thursday, just in case you were distracted by Stanley Morgan. :p

Here's the direct link:
http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/507

Today's pressconf ... like yesterday's ... seems like all grist for that mill of
how bewilderingly complicated the game has become.

Next thing ya know, only college graduates will be able to play.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Click on the link Chris provided, then look at the right hand side of the page for the link to BB's presser - today is Thursday, just in case you were distracted by Stanley Morgan. :p

I only get distracted by Sportsbet girl cleavage and you know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back