PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Thursday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh comeon, there has to be more than 2 people? BB wouldnt allow just 2 people on the list would he? :)

At least Brady's streak is alive.

desi-patsfan said:
oh comeon, there has to be more than 2 people? BB wouldnt allow just 2 people on the list would he? :)

With Light to the IR, that means we only have 1 active player on the injury list? That is a far cry from the 33% we had on the list a few weeks ago.

does this mean nick kaczur will play?

patsfan55 said:
does this mean nick kaczur will play?
What the heck does "doubtful, placed on IR" mean? He is on IR but there is a 25% chance he'll play? :confused:

I half expected Brady to come off the list today as the final exlamation point.

I'll believe this injury report if and when I see Kaczur and Watson out there Monday contributing, and Graham being a factor.

It also seems strange to hear so much talk about how we're now "healthy", while 10 players sit on IR not able to contribute.

shakadave said:
It also seems strange to hear so much talk about how we're now "healthy", while 10 players sit on IR not able to contribute.
DOH!

You're right, really. I had forgotten, for a moment, about that. Then again, maybe that was his intention.

I wonder if it will change on Friday???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back