PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Q+A with Richard Seymour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey everyone ... I don't think this one will start quite the s***storm that the Dillon post did earlier today, but here's Richard Seymour in an expansive mood, previewing the Jags' offense, as well as a number of other topics.

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/200

Thanks,
Chris

Posting at 1:30 in the morning! Is this dedication or time for an intervention? :D

I like Sey's expectations of having another couple games in them before looking for a final judgement on the coaching - though I'd have liked it better if he said four games.

Nice plug for Hobbs.

Seriously, when a veteran goes out of his way to call out props for a rookie like that, in the context of "the Defense is much improved"... that's saying a lot.

Thanks for another great Blog post, Chris!

I endorse what rookBoston says -- what's particularly interesting is that he mentions the defensive flexibility Hobbs brings to the Pats. Looking at Starks, whatever his physical limitations, it seemed to me that he just didn't know what he was supposed to be doing at some points. Hobbs has obviously "got it" better.

rookBoston said:
Seriously, when a veteran goes out of his way to call out props for a rookie like that, in the context of "the Defense is much improved"... that's saying a lot.

It says alot about BigSey's attitude that he starts with a question basically baiting him to praise himself and he ends up talking about a rookie standout... Not that Hobbs needs the ego boost though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes