Welcome to PatsFans.com

Blog: News and Notes

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Christopher_Price, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Christopher_Price

Christopher_Price Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Hey everyone ... just a quick update to the blog this morning. Got a few items on Duane Starks, Amanda Belichick, Tyler Grogan and Wesley Britt, among others. (There's an eclectic lineup, huh?)

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/270

Thanks,
    Chris
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  2. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Great job as always Chris, this was the best part with another look inside the Pats' practice world.
  3. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Great story on Britt!! I think he has a shot this year..or maybe next. I like that the Pats always have a lot of linemen in the pipeline!!
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

I would imagine that Kaczur is penciled in as the starting RT with Gorin as the top backup and Britt competing to move up the backup depth chart. Interestingly, of course, is that before being hurt, Britt was ranked as a better prospect than Kaczur by most people.

I wonder who the LT backup would be. Gorin or Britt ? Mankins with someone else going to LG ? Kaczur with someone else starting at RT ? I would guess Kaczur.
  5. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

the guy on jaguars.com had the most interesting take
    "Tony from Greenville, SC: What do you think of the Adam Vinatieri signing for the Colts?
    Vic: Three-and-a-half million dollars of signing bonus for a kicker? Are you kidding me? Two million a year in salary for a kicker? The Colts are now going to pay Vinatieri for all of the big kicks he made for the Patriots, just as the Jaguars paid Hugh Douglas for all the sacks he made for the Eagles."