Welcome to PatsFans.com

Blog: More From Corey

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Christopher_Price, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Christopher_Price

Christopher_Price Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Here's the first part of the Q+A with Corey Dillon. (This is what led to the later exchange between Dillon and the media which you can read on my earlier blog post...)

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/198

We'll have more on this ... as well as the injury report, and a new Q+A with Richard Seymour ... later this afternoon.

Thanks,
    Chris
  2. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +793 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

Chris, thanks for providing the context for what led to the explosion.

I can't blame Corey at all. It seems there were several questions in a row with the same aim. They were all going to the same point. This wasn't even very clever by the press. They weren't even mixing in some other questions then coming back round to the main one. It was just repetitive nagging. Reading that transcript, it seems like it was a jury trial.

I'm with Corey on this one. It seemed instigated.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2006
  3. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Gee Chris...I think I detect a slight case of cart before the horse in your bloging posts today.

It might have been a better idea to just add this little enlightening addendum to your earlier post. Kinda give the fans who read that one and miss this one a shot at sensing just what might have upset Corey. I have a feeling we're still missing a little of the context though.....like who is was who later decided he just had to revisit the subject.
  4. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +173 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Well, to me it doesn't matter. I want that man pissed on Sat. Maybe this once the media unknowingly helped us out.
  5. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Easy Mo, I'll bet Chris is just sitting comfortably at a quite desk with an ocean view, sipping coffee and thoughtfully putting this all together - not! He and Mike Reiss are our blogging gurus and they both presented the information the same way, Chris just went further interacting with us and expanding his reporting to bring us more context and address our concerns. It's not like he left us hanging and took the afternoon off to down a few and punch out some guy in a wheelchair.