PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: More From Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here's the first part of the Q+A with Corey Dillon. (This is what led to the later exchange between Dillon and the media which you can read on my earlier blog post...)

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/198

We'll have more on this ... as well as the injury report, and a new Q+A with Richard Seymour ... later this afternoon.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris, thanks for providing the context for what led to the explosion.

I can't blame Corey at all. It seems there were several questions in a row with the same aim. They were all going to the same point. This wasn't even very clever by the press. They weren't even mixing in some other questions then coming back round to the main one. It was just repetitive nagging. Reading that transcript, it seems like it was a jury trial.

I'm with Corey on this one. It seemed instigated.

Last edited:
Christopher_Price said:
Here's the first part of the Q+A with Corey Dillon. (This is what led to the later exchange between Dillon and the media which you can read on my earlier blog post...)

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/198

We'll have more on this ... as well as the injury report, and a new Q+A with Richard Seymour ... later this afternoon.

Thanks,
Chris

Gee Chris...I think I detect a slight case of cart before the horse in your bloging posts today.

It might have been a better idea to just add this little enlightening addendum to your earlier post. Kinda give the fans who read that one and miss this one a shot at sensing just what might have upset Corey. I have a feeling we're still missing a little of the context though.....like who is was who later decided he just had to revisit the subject.

Well, to me it doesn't matter. I want that man pissed on Sat. Maybe this once the media unknowingly helped us out.

MoLewisrocks said:
Gee Chris...I think I detect a slight case of cart before the horse in your bloging posts today.

It might have been a better idea to just add this little enlightening addendum to your earlier post. Kinda give the fans who read that one and miss this one a shot at sensing just what might have upset Corey. I have a feeling we're still missing a little of the context though.....like who is was who later decided he just had to revisit the subject.
Easy Mo, I'll bet Chris is just sitting comfortably at a quite desk with an ocean view, sipping coffee and thoughtfully putting this all together - not! He and Mike Reiss are our blogging gurus and they both presented the information the same way, Chris just went further interacting with us and expanding his reporting to bring us more context and address our concerns. It's not like he left us hanging and took the afternoon off to down a few and punch out some guy in a wheelchair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back