PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Ellis Hobbs Q+A

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the success of his Week 1 performance against the Bills:
I can’t dwell on that. The success is there, we won the game — which is the ultimate thing — but at the same time, we have to keep moving forward, man.
How can you not love this kid's attitude?!!

Loved his answer to the question about being comfortable with the unit that's out there, and how the rotating and mixing up it up in camp and pre-season helped the unit as a whole to be more cohesive.

Great stuff, thanks a bunch Chris.

Yes, thanks for the Q&A, Chris. Hobbs has become one of the surprisingly mature young guys on the team, and, at least to me, surprisingly good--I didn't expect him to contribute as fast as he has.

I am also looking forward to watching Cotchery. But my hunch is that Pennington will look a lot worse this week than he did last week.

Great stuff, thanks!

The next time you post one of these, could you please alter the font between the question and the answer? Say, maybe make the question bold and the answer regular? It would make it much easier to read.

Thanks.

Oswlek said:
The next time you post one of these, could you please alter the font between the question and the answer? Say, maybe make the question bold and the answer regular? It would make it much easier to read.

Thanks.

Good call--we've been trying to figure out a way to do that. Hopefully, we'll find a way to get that done sooner rather than later.

Christopher_Price said:
Good call--we've been trying to figure out a way to do that. Hopefully, we'll find a way to get that done sooner rather than later.

It's that little B at the top of the box.

Just kidding.:D

You do a great job and it's appreciated.:rocker:

kolbitr said:
Yes, thanks for the Q&A, Chris. Hobbs has become one of the surprisingly mature young guys on the team, and, at least to me, surprisingly good--I didn't expect him to contribute as fast as he has.

I like how he seems to be having fun out there. Great attitude. He is surprisingly effective considering how small he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back